Chapter 6

On my tablet because my computer isn't working right so I can't use the bold so if it isn't as organized as usual that's why.

========>>>>>>===========>>>>>>>

Joey POV

Shane left around and hour ago and all I can think about is getting to school tomorrow so I can be with him, but we haven't told anyone so we can't be romantic in public which makes me sad but I don't want to come out for a while because of the bullying. I'm going to call Shane.

Shane POV

Kalel awnsered the door. She saw me shaking and I was very pale.

Kalel: What happened to you Shane?

Shane: My d-dad is b-b-back?

I struggled to get the words out as Kalel welcomed me into her house.

Kalel: Oh my gosh are you okay? What did he do? Is your family okay? Where is your family?

She asked all these questions as she was panicking because she knows what my dad did to me when I was little.

Shane: Everyone is okay that I know of, I froze up and ran out of the house but in should probably go back.

Kalel: IF you go I'm going with you

Shane: No Kalel I don't want you getting hurt.

Kalel: Does he know your gay? And yes I will go with you and don't think I'm not because I will and there is no way you can stop me.

Shane: Fine you can go, and no he doesn't know I'm gay.

Kalel: So, how was going to Joey's house

I got really excited because Kalel didn't know yet.

Shane: Well, let's just say we are a couple now.

As in said this I smiled at Kalel and she hugged me.

Kalel: I'm so happy for you, but let's not tell your dad about Joey.

She chuckled and hugged me again. Then we left her house and we were on our way to mine.

*********at Shane's door********

Kalel sighed and I opened the door.