Ch.6

"Hello baby sister" besides anger all I have ever felt was sadness recently, that was due to being alone, and now my oldest brother has appeared after six years when it was a pop in visit, Daniel was born when my mother was in her teens and I was born when mom was in her mid-forties which creates a huge age gap between me and him, Kyle was born six years later which makes him eight years older than me, Daniel is thirty years old and I barely ever saw him, when I did we were closer than I ever was with Kyle.

My eyes begin to water and a smile forms on my face "How did you find me?" I asked him as I step towards him and wrap my arms around his waist my bulging stomach pushing against his lower abdomen, "I heard rumours about a girl running from our home town and that there was some gang constantly watching this girl because she got involved with a group of guys". I step back and I wipe my eyes, "Well I was bound to go off the rails at some point" I say with a joking smile.

He places his hands on my shoulders and looks at me with a smile "Well I didn't expect to come see you and see a huge pregnant bulge on your stomach" I smile sheepishly at him "Not exactly how I pictured seeing you again, but I guess I'm just like mom, except a year younger" I say.

I allow him to come in "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I ask him but he just shakes his head "No I want to know how you are feeling" I sit down on the couch and Daniel joins me "I'm feeling okay, due to have the baby in a month's time" I say and rub my stomach, he chuckles "Well good thing I'm here then" I smile and grab his hand with a tight squeeze.

"How about you?" I ask him "Anyone special in your life?" I ask, he just shakes his head "No, anyone I have ever come close to loving have either used me or cheated" he says with a chuckle I smile sadly at him "Well I'm alone now if you feel like joining me" I say with another smile "I think I can stick around for a while" he says which makes me grin with happiness "Now who's the father?" I groan "Way to kill the mood big brother" I groan out and he laughs "Sorry but I want to know who got my baby sister, my only sister pregnant" I make myself more comfortable "His name is Kayden" I tell him, Daniel's head snaps in my direction "As in Kayden Culder?" he asks I nod my head slowly "Yes" I say, I watch as his head fall on to the back of the couch and a loud groaning noise comes out of his lips.

"Why?" I ask him in wonder, "Because his father is one of the most notorious gang leaders in America" I roll my eyes "I thought the Rodrigues gang is the most notorious?" I asked he nods his head "They are but they are known to be in alliance with that gang which makes them one of the worst gangs" "And Angelo Ravens gang?" I question him he looks at me with a raised eyebrow "And you know of that gang why?" "Because he is currently stalking me" his face turns from confusion to anger "What?" he asks "Apparently the Culder's gang has something of the Ravens and I am the leverage to get back what they are after, especially since the Culder's are big on keeping their family safe and I am currently carrying their next blood line" I say sarcastically.

"Great" he mutters. A cry comes from Benji which makes Daniel look at the direction the cry comes from then to me with a raised eyebrow "I'll be back in a minute" standing up I make my way to Benji's room he was sat awake and looking around the room "Hey Benji" he turns to look and me and climbs to my feet and stretches his arms towards me I pick him up and hold him close to me, "Who's this?" I turn to see my brother leaning against the door frame of the room, "This, is a long story" I say to him.

"Well I have time" he says with a smile I walk back into the living room and place Benji down to play then sit back on the couch and Daniel joins me, "Well when I moved here I met a women named Mary who is Benji's grandmother" I pause and correct myself "She was his grandmother, she died two months ago from cancer, his parents died when he was three months old and Mary looked after him but she was old and needed help so I stepped in to help her, I took Benji most days and stopped over at her place to help out at night, and when Mary was put in the hospital through her last weeks she signed everything over to me, custody of Benji, and everything she has ever owned" I say quietly at the end.