Just another teenage love story (Lashton)

I started to set up my camera on my laptop. Today would be the day I finally did it. Told them, told everyone our secret. Ashton was on his way round to film our video. I could barely hold in my excitment. I was also scared, my stomach felt like it was doing flips. All of the secracy and hiding had led up to this moment.  I heard a knock on the door.I ran down the hall way to the my front door. To my surprise, when I opened the door it wasn't Ash. It was my mum.

"C'mon help me get the groceries in Luke." She said, not even greeting me.She dropped all the bags on the floor. I just stood there wondering why she was back, she wasn't supposed to be home for another few hours.

"What are you doing back Mum? What happened to being home at three?" I asked finally picking up a few bags. She gave me a look when I got into the kitchen where she was putting food away.

"Why are you so concerned, I just got off work early that's all" My Mum said giving another one of those looks. As I started putting away the food, I heard another knock at the door.Hopefully it was Ashton this time.

"I'll get it!" I nearly yelled. I ran back down to the front door and swung the door open.

" Hey Lu-" Ashton started.

" Shush! My Mums home, we can't film the video today." I said queitly.

"Okay, do you want to just hang out then?" He asked, messing with his own hair. His gray Rolling Stones shirt looked so cute on him. I wanted to kiss him, but if my Mum saw, we would be in deep shit.

"Yeah, just let me finish putting this stuff away for my Mum." I said looking in his hazel eyes.I went motioned for him to come im the house and we went up to the kitchen. I didn't see my Mum anywhere so I gave Ashton a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Why'd you just kiss Ashton?" I heard my Mum say, she had been crouching down outting something back in the bottom cupboard.

"Umm" Was all I could manage to say.

Alrighty thats the teaser for this new fanfic that will be written ASAP! I wont be dropping hunger games but I think this one will become my main priority since their isnt that much 5sos fanfiction out there! love ya guys please vote and comment and share! 

Jaye