18

"Michael! There is a party tonight, we should go!" I said when everyone got to our house.

"That sounds like fun." Alexis squealed.

"We should go." Ashton added.

"Aright let's go." Michael agreed.

Everyone nodded and me and Alexis ran to my room. We were about the same size so we could wear almost all of each other's clothes.

I chose a short, black dress with lace long sleeves with black converses. Alexis went with a short, red, quarter sleeve dress and red heels. I basically only wore black and I don't do heels. I will probably wear converses at my wedding.

We both straightened our hair and did each others makeup.

We went down stairs and the guys just stared at us.

"You guys look..... Hot." Calum finally said.

Michael smirked at me and we walked to the party.

When we got there Michael went to get me a drink and I stayed with Alexis and Calum. Luke went off somewhere doing whatever Luke does.

Michael came back with my drink and I downed it, so I went to get another one with Alexis. We both planned on getting drunk.....so....yeah.

We downed drink after drink; remembering the advice Michael gave me: "stranger danger."

We were both tipsy and a couple of guys came up to us.

"Hey, good lookin'. One guy said to me.

"Sorry, I have a boyfriend." I told him.

"That's alright. We can just talk."

I looked at Alexis and she just was talking to the other guy.

"Do you guys want to go upstairs? It's quieter." He asked looking at me, Alexis, and then his friend. They stared at each other for a second and me and Alexis just shrugged and said okay.

We went upstairs and into an empty room.

"So what do you guys do?" The other guy asked us.

"We're still in school." I told him.

"Oh, okay." He said with a smirk. I'm really creeped out. We need to get out of here.

"I think we should go. Michael and Calum are probably looking for us." Alexis said.

"Yeah, bye." I said a little too fast.

"You guys aren't going anywhere." The first guy said jumping in front of the door and locking it

Please let Michael and Calum be looking for us.

I ran over to Alexis and we just stared at each other until they said something.

"We're gonna have some fun." The second guy said. They slowly walked towards us, trapping us in a corner.

Shit.

"Michael is gonna be here any second and he's gonna kick your asses." I said trying to scare them.

"Oh, too bad he's not gonna find you." The first guy said, staring straight at me.

They did the same thing to us at the same time so when guy 1 grabbed me and threw me on the bed, guy 2 did the same to alexis.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Get off me!" Alexis said.

Tears filled my eyes as the guy pulled my dress up and underwear down.