The Plan, A Coria One Shot (Comet x Maria)

I originally posted this in another book, though. So anyway, this was requested by BubblegumBling , and I hope you enjoy!!

"Comet, did you see my hair spray??" Maria screamed.
"Nope, I didn't!!" Comet yelled back, fiddling with his wand. Maria always had a knack for losing things. He just shook his head."Nah, just lemme help
you."
"I don't need help! I just need you to tell me if you saw it!"

Maria tore through her dresser."Nope, it's not here either. Where did I leave it?"
"Somewheeeeerre over the rainbow!!" Comet sing-songed, teasing Maria.
"Comet, you could just HELP me here, yo know!"
"Ah, but you said you didn't need any help!"
"Ugh, Comet! You can't do this to mehh!!"

Maria was surprised. She didn't know Comet could sing THAT well. Anyway, she continued searching for her hairspray, with only an hour left till school. She had to ne ready to break her all-time record of 12 detention sends in one day.

Suddenly, she caught a glimpse of a bottle labeled "Hair Spray" at the top of her very tall cabinet. She took off her bunny slippers and threw it at the bottle, but it didn't even reach the top. She looked behind her, and noticed the Comet was by the door, smirking.

"Shut up, and give me a boost," Maria ordered.
"I didn't even say anything!" Comet chuckled.
Maria hopped onto Comet's shoulders, reaching for the bottle.

"Almost there.." She muttered.
Suddenly, Comet moved, and Maria lost her grip, falling off Comet in the process.
"Woah, there, Bad Girl!!" Comet said, catching her."You don't wanna stub your toe. Hahaha!"
Maria playfully punched his shoulder. "Shut up. Now get me off of here."
Maria jumped off, practically making Comet lose his balance. He fell, taking Maria with him. (A/N: This is the moment you've been waiting for XD) Maria bumped onto Comet's head, and: their lips touched. EEK!
Comet's eyes widened. "W-what..?"
Maria rolled her eyes."We kissed by accident, you poop!"
Suddenly, something fell on Comet's head."Ow!"
"Hahahhaa!!" Maria laughed.
Comet smiled sheepishly."I found your hair spray.."

Meanwhile, in Comet's magic mirror, King and Queen Dragonfly were watching them laugh and they even saw the kiss.

King Dragonfly's eyes widened."Is-Is this..?" He turned to the queen, who just nodded.
"Yes," she replied."All part of my plan."