Make to Shine - Goldie68

You may fall in love thousands of time until you meet the one you really love and want to share the rest of your life with him/her.

 Or sometimes that was just 1st time you met him/her, you found out he/she was really a piece of your heart. It was a magically lucky thing that God ever brought to you.

 He is hot, popular& intelligent guy that every other girls loved and wanted. However, he didn't choose any of them because he was fallen for a girl that nobody noticed. That talent girl has a heavenly amazing voice that he really admired, but she has clueless of that and tries to hide herself during that long.

That is Ben, main male character, discovered Emily's hidden talent, encouraged her to overcome her fear, gave her confidence, brought her out of the shadow and helped her move into the light. And amazing things happened, all these things we could fInd out in MAKE TO SHINE (book 1) and SHINING LIGHT (book 2) by Goldie68.

Honestly, this story was actually the first story I read from Wattpad. I installed Wattpad for my Phone to search for any books, whatever books I could read to release my stress/tension coming from work, office and any stuff in daily life. It was an awkward thing that sometimes I could not know Who I was, I wandered in so many chaos things and tried to find out any solutions to escape, but it seemed to be hopeless. Life obviously can not be similar to what we expected. If we could not change the world, then we should change ourselves. However, what to change and how to change? If we face a problem or a problem face you, you have to deal with rather than run away or hide yourself. Goldie68 brought to us very meaningful stories with 2 main adorable characters in MAKE TO SHINE (book 1) and SHINING LIGHT (book 2). Reading these stories, I realized my tension was released or disappeared somehow or by anyway I myself didn't know!!! Also, the writing skills are the very good one I could learn a lot from Goldie68. Thank you very much indeed, Goldie68.

 Hey, may I call this story is a fairy tale in this real life? The characters in this story are too perfect to become true.

 "I heard her again to today.

 Who?

 The angle

 Seems like your angle following you

 Maybe she has been sent to me".

Benjamin dreamed about a heavenly amazing voice that he casually heard, then he tried to find out where it came. Surprisingly he found out not only where the voice came from, also discover the girl he practically knew whole his life and the girl that his friends often harassed and called as ragamuffin was the best thing that ever happened to his life.

I don't want to mention to Emily so much, as the author created her as a shy, quite and withdraw girl who always tried to hide herself in hope of not being noticed by anyone, even at school, because she lost her belief in love and got fear for getting hurt. All I appreciated so much for this story is what Ben did to make Emily move out the shadow and became shining. I'm really interested in this cute guy, how awesome he is.

"You could be sitting with any girls in town. I just don't understand why you insist sitting here with me. You friend hate me, I am not in the popular crowd. I am just me and I don't see why you are sitting here.

 You are more attractive than you give yourself credit for. You intrigue me. Honestly I don't know why, but you do"

Even I finished this story so long time ago, I could not image how pretty Emily is yet. That was the girl whom Ben, the hottest guy in school, really wanted to spend time learning about.

" He is going to ruin his reputation"

"I am not playing with you, I really do care about you and I will tell you that a hundred of time if I need". "