Castiel

Your best friend: Capucine

Your seduction weapon: Your eyes

Has a crush on you: Boris

Your first kiss: Kentin

Your boyfriend: Castiel

His gift to you: A wedding ring

Wants to steal him from you: Debrah

Your loveydovey holiday trip: Farm

-----

It has been six years since I met Castiel and five since he asked me out. Sometimes it amazes me that we’re still together. We had gone through so much throughout high school and there were plenty of times I thought I would lose him forever. I could remember the heartbreak I felt every time he broke up with me, only to feel joy when we got back together. It was such a roller coaster ride that I started to get annoyed after awhile. Entering college I told him he either breaks up with me for good or we try to fix our problems before we decide to call it quits. Thankfully he picked the second choice. After that our relationship had gone much more smoothly.

“Lucy?” Castiel asked from downstairs. I smiled and stretched my arms over my head as I headed downstairs. It still gave me shivers whenever I heard him call my name. I don’t think I could ever get use to the way he says it.

In the distance there was the sound of a tractor and I knew the owners of the farm we were staying at, were busy working. Last week I had complained about being sick of the city and Castiel surprised me with a week vacation out in the country. It was nice getting some fresh air and being away from all the hustle and bustle of the busy city life. I finally felt like I could think properly. Maybe, I would actually move out here one day.

Castiel came into view and a smile spread across both of our faces. God, he was so perfect, why did Deborah ever let him go. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss, before he was pulling me away. Ever night we went on a walk, coming back well after it was dark out. I just liked to look out at the stars.

Tonight it was a little different. In the clearing we usually walked too, Castiel had set up a table with a candle in the middle and a lovely meal set out for us. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks and I smiled a little. “What’s the occasion?” I asked, looking up at him. He just gave his signature smirk and shrugged, before getting me to sit down. We ate dinner in silence, but it was comfortable and it allowed me to try and figure out why he was doing all this.

My curiosity was starting to get the better of me and Castiel knew it. He could see me start to bounce in my seat, bursting with questions as to what was going on. That’s when he showed me what this all was. Castiel stood up and kneeled in front of me on one knee. My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth with my hands as I watched him.

“Lucy Maria Black, I have loved you for almost six years now and I will love you until I take my last breath,” he said in such a loving tone. I could feel my eyes fill with tears as I listened to him, wanting to hug him before he even got all the words out. “Will you marry me?” There was no thinking to be done and I nodded my head like crazy, before tackling him into a hug.

“Yes, yes, oh my god yes!” I looked at him and watched as he slipped the engagement ring onto my finger. I kissed him all over his face, before finally pressing my lips to his. Soon, my mind started going back to when we first met and how we even got here in the first place.

At first I thought Castiel had hated me. He was always making fun of me and I had the hardest time making him happy. Usually he would just yell at me. I don’t even know why I was so into a bad boy. In my last school, I had fallen for a bad boy and gotten hurt, badly. That’s why I had transferred to Sweet Amoris and moved in with my Aunt. My parents wanted to give me a fresh start, instead of staying at my current high school and being bullied for the rest of the year. It’s just unfortunate that Castiel was the first guy I started to like.