Who Will It Be?????

We heard the door like at 2 a.m. in the morning. The music was so loud we didn't hear it. After a couple of minutes we, heard the door and we opened it and guess who it was... it was Aiden!!!!!!

"Hey Aiden!!!!!!" I greeted him with a hug "I want you to meet the band... This is Andy...Ashley...CC...Jake... and Jinxx"

They shook hands and later we started with the party... again. We danced until it was like 6 in the morning and we were all exausted. We slept until 2:00 in the afternoon and we had brunch.

In the night, we went to a japanese restaurant in LA and we all ordered sushi... California and Washington rolls. After we finished our sushi, we went to the tour bus to get some sleep.

Next morning, we got up and we had eggs and bacon for breakfast made by me. I have been told I am a great cook. Later we went to the mall to get some stuff for Aiden and for Hannah because they didn't bring their suitcases and a sleeping bag for me to sleep on the floor of Andy's room. We went to the mall and stayed there until it was 7:00. We got back to the tour bus and we watched a romantic movie on the internet because the guys didn't have movies in the bus. The movie finished at about 1:00 am. We went to put on our pajamas (Hannah, Aiden and me) and the guys took out their clothes but their boxers. I was about to get into my new sleeping bag when Andy claimed that why was I going to sleep on the floor and he motioned me to his white bed. I shrugged and climbed into Andy's bed with a bunch of pillows. I said goodnight to Andy, made a pillow barrier, I turned away and closed my eyes. Andy took the barrier and threw it on the floor and then he got closer to me and hugged me, kissed my forehead, leaned on me and he fell asleep. It felt awkward but at the same time it felt nice. We woke up to the sound of the guys knocking on the door. We got up, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, got ready and then we joined the rest of the people. We talked and talked for hours and somehow the theme that i could sing and dance came to light on the conversation and I gladly stepped up and sang Hello My Hate. Then, I got out my computer and danced Tonight Tonight by Tiffany Alvord for jazz; All Nite by Janet Jackson for tap; and Carolyn by Black Veil Brides,Breathe by Faith Hill, Just Breathe by Anna Nalick, How Come the World Won't Stop by Anastacia and Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri for lyrical (faster ballet, slower jazz) and at the end they all clapped and I even got a standing ovation. I took a bow and sat back down. We kept talking and we even played some board games the boys had in a corner of the tour bus. We got bored, so we listened to some music I had on my laptop. We kept doing stuff until it was 2 am. We went to sleep and I layed down on Andy's bed and Andy hugged me but this time it didn't feel awkward at all. I smiled and fell asleep waiting for tomorrow to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen tomorrow?

Find out on the next chapter

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!

-Pame