Fate Smiles on My Alpha - Chapter 17

A/N: For those who added this to their library without reading the main book, this is the new updated chapter.  I do hope you make sense in all this and that you could spare the time to read the book.  Thank you.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: First Heat

Keegan felt his wolf was getting restless.  His senses were suddenly on high alert, unlike the moment before where he was too anxious and worried to pay close attention to what was really happening to his mate.  He bent his head and nestled his face into the side of her neck.  Then just like a lightning bolt, the waft of a most powerful and erotic scent hit him.  Queran always smelled like vanilla and chocolate.  But this, this was like hot fudge chocolate and he felt his mouth water.  His body started to shake, wanting and needing to be inside her.

He heard Queran let out a painful sob.  “You don’t want to be with me?” 

She was squirming in pain and a burning need to be one with Keegan.  The fiery feeling that seemed to settle in her belly had started to afflict her back at the cottage.  She attributed it to some female type of pains but this was different.   The pain lanced from the pit of her stomach to her privates.  Her core seemed to pulsate and her clit feels swollen.  She cringed tighter and bit her lips to stifle the cry that was threatening to come out of her lips.  There was only one reason she can think of.  Mentally calculating when she last bled she was almost sure she has begun her oestrus cycle.  This was the period where a she-wolf’s ovulation is at its peak.

“It hurts, Keegan.  Make it go away, please.”  The sob she tried to hold broke into a pained cry and a stream of tears fell to her cheeks. 

Mentally chastising himself for his stupidity, he gently turned her to lie on her back and continued to work on the remaining stitch of clothing left.  He grabbed both her wrists and nudged her thighs with his knee.  He refused to assure her by mere words but showed her instead.  With purposeful movements, he rubbed his crotch to her wet panties.  He held her wrists with one hand and snaked his other hand down her clit and rubbed it with his thumb against it.  The friction ignited her need so she moaned loudly and thrashed her head sideways. 

“Ahhhh. Keegan. Please, ohhhh.  I n-neeed you , now please.”   

Keegan decided to ease her pain this instant and romance her later.  His mind made up, he tore her lace boy-leg underwear and unzipped his fly.  Freeing his shaft he teased her entrance with the tip and in one powerful thrust he entered her heated flesh.

Keegan hissed.  “Oh heavens, baby you feel so so good.  Ahh.  I’ll make it better I promise.  Shhh, I promise.”  Queran whimpered.  He felt so thick.  The hardness of his shaft filling her with a comfort that doused her blazing need.  His slow assault began to increase its hungry pace.  He pumped into her, taking her fast and hard.  Her quim hugged his turgid member like a lover’s caress.  He felt her squeeze him, they were in the brink of an explosive climax.

“Come for me, my love.  Give it to me.  Hhhaaahh…”   Spurts of his warm seed coated her walls. She milked him, possessed him and he has never felt more whole.

“I’m crushing you, babe.”  Keegan made a move to get up but Queran grabbed his butt in place.  He looked into her lustful orbs and raised an eyebrow.  “Already?”

Queran blushed a deep shade of red and loosened her hold.  “I’m sorry.  I feel like a sex starved nymphet.  But please stay inside for awhile.  I love how you feel inside me.”  Keegan crushed his mouth on hers, angling his head to deepen the kiss.  Her sexy moans that have picked up yet again purged his plan on going slow with her.