Sweet 16

~Mommas Head~

its Her Birthday its her Birthday ! Shes Still Sleep .. I Guess i'll Go Pick up The Girls ! *Bonnies House* "Heey Momma is Navea With You" Naw Shes At Home Sleep Come On Guhh I Gotta Pick up The Rest of Ya' "Okkay Let Me Get Every thing" *Chars House* Dang Char You Already Outside "Yep im Ready" *Dasja & Yanna House* Hurry Up Yall ! I Gotta Cook food "Yes Momma !" "We Coming Guhh" ..... As Soon as I Get home I Whip up Something .. Bacon, Eggs, Funnel Cakes, And Grapes That's Naveas Favorite ... Time To Wake Her Up ! ..

Me and the girls walk up stairs W/ a Big Thing of Cold Water ! . Since Navea Gotta Wet Ha ' Hair She Wouldn't Mind ... We Start Singing Happy Birthday When She Opened her Eyes .. Bonnie Threw The Water All over Her ! .. Man She Was Pissed And We Got it on Camera !!

~Navea Head~

Manneee WTF The Could Have Brought Me a Cake ! but instead they give me water .. what they trynna call me thirsty ?? hu , but its MY BIRTHDAY so no reason to be mad ! time to get up and get cute ! party starts in 9 hours and im already hype ... its Smell Like Food ! Ut Oh Mom Cooked My Favorites !! Yess Lawd .. Let Me Make My Way To The Shower ... After I got out of the Shower Me and the girls Headed to the Nail Shop ! .. Got My Nails White with a Black Bow ! .. Cute Right ? But Yeaa The Girls Got They Nails Done .. After That We Went For Lunch at Subway ! Yea We Smashed !!! so that's checked off my list .. Now Time For Hair .... Everyone know im Team Natural so I been having these washed up curls on my head ! today ima Get a Coral Set its Gonna Make My Hair have a Wave Curly Look That Gives Me a lot of Length ! Yay .. The girls got rod sets & Flat Raps .. They Cute ! lol .. Last But Not Least we Got to get our make up done ! .. I was Real Simple With it ....

As I Walk in The House To Get Dressed Before going to The party .. I See Mom And all the other family there to see me and Take Pictures .. I Go To Put on My Dress and Everything Else My Girls Get Dress to .. So Did momma ' We All Took Pictures ! I Started to Realize how old I was turning and how much I been through throughout the years ! ..its Crazy im Almost Legal ! ... ..

we pull to the party . and im heart is beating so fast .. omg my car , my cake , my guest .. omgggg JACQUEES i almost forgot ! Do I look cute omg huh I guess I Got to go in like a pro !

The party doors open up .. I walk in with my girls behind me of course the balloons fall .. we rush to the back and change .. I appear on the stage by myself with my outfit ! It happened perfect ! The first thing we do I dance of course ..i'm turning up I see everyone they was looking Fly we took Hella pictures  

Momma came on stage ! I wonder what it is ... "Every one knows its a Angles birthday so we have to show out ! The first thing I want to bring out is her cake" omg my Cake Was a 1 & 6 with sparklers coming out YAY ! I'm so happy .. "so her cake is beautiful right ? I know right ! Now I have a special guest for my daughter can you please come to the stage please ? Jacquees !!! " 

Omg Mommaa she did it !! Jacquees starts singing me happy birthday ! Omg omg !! As I walk on stage trying to stay calm Jacquees Whispers To me " your even prettier than I imagined" like Whatttt he imagine me what ! Okay that's a good thing right ? Well he sings my Girl .. oh that's my song ! But before he left he showed me to my car which was the all white BMW woot woot thanks mom !! my night has falling 

in to place ! The night went on everyone ate and danced somemore I got my picture with Jacquees humm what a good night plus my girls had fun to ! Now a I still don't know who my biggest fan is .. guess ill find out tomorrow !