Shoutouts

Saturday 19th March

Wow! 2 updates in one day :0
Just note that this will not happen very often.

So if you couldn't tell by the title in this entry I will be giving shoutouts to my friends and people (mainly, if not all therians) who I think deserve it.

If I don't feature you in this entry its probably because I haven't seen your journal yet. If you have a therian journal and would like me to read it and possibly give you a shoutout in my next entry then coment down below. :)

Ok, so I'll start with my friends (who both have amazing journals).

Krystalblowslife : Krystal has an absolutely amazing journal and if you ever need help with something (within reason) she will do her best to help you out. She is also working on a therian/lynx related story which you should definitely check out as she is also an amazing writer.

CrimsonBerry27 : Crimson is currently working on 2 things. She is working on a story called: the Autumn clan, which is to do with a clan of foxes (a fox being her therio type) and Crimsons (the main character) struggle to find her place in the clan, I hope I got that right. She also has a therian diary though she might not be that experienced with shifting (no offense) she knows a quite a bit about the other areas of being a therian.

Next up I will be talking about the people whose therian journals I love and in my opinion deserve a shoutout.

InfinityEclipse : InfinityEclipse aka Luxquine/Eclipse has an absolutely fantastic therian journal and a few other stories on her account. She has helped me a lot and has told me (when my dad was dissing therianoripy) to keep being myself know matter what he says as its my belief not his. You helping me and telling me not to back down has really ment a lot 2 me (more than you realise) so thank you so much Eclipse.

Other therians who have AMAZING journals: 13xlostxsouls,Alpha_Lux,howlingmidnight,Wolfgirl265,Husky_Havoc,lux_the_therian.

That's just about it for this entry I hope you check out these amazing therians and see the hard work they've put into there journals and storys.

One last thing, please wish me and Crimson and good luck as I'm swimming 5K for sport relief tomorrow ( Sunday 20th March 2016) and Crimson has her grade 2 tap exam.

Also please send good wishes to Krystal as she is currently really ill, hope you get better soon.

Blaze