How's Life

Tuesday September 3.2013 7:18pm

Heaven Ramirez

"Mommy can we eat now?" Tyson my 6-year-old son asked for the 100th time today. This boy will eat himself to death one day

"Sure, let me put this box down and then we can go eat. What do you want?"

"McDonalds!!!!

"Tysoooonnnnn we had that for lunch why don't you pick something else to eat for dinner. Why don't we go to Olive Garden and you can have lots of bread and Mac'n'Cheese?"

"YESSSSS!!!!!!" He screamed then started to do The Dougie. For some reason he loves to do The Dougie. Altogether, he loves dancing; I think I might sign him up for dance classes.

We walked out to my car. I had a black on black Tahoe. It is my best friend back in the dmv old car. Her parents got her a new car so she just handed it down to me. I love it; it still looks brand new like I just rolled out the car lot in it.

He hopped in the back seat. Before I could cut, the car on he was already screaming to put Ace Primo on, ever since he stayed over Alyssa's house he's been hooked on him.

I don't hate Niko at all. I don't dislike him, but I surely don't love him anymore. If only he knew he had ah son and only if Tyson knew his father was his idol. Some days I feel as if I should tell Tyson but, I'm scared for him to get hurt, or maybe I'm scared to meet Ace again.

Oh well, I'll just push that aside for now. I start the car up and put Nikos mix tape Davinci in, Tyson loves that one the most.

Niko Warren

"Man I don't care, I want my money!!!"

"Ok. Niko I'll have it by Sunday please don't hurt me."

"Get this nigga fucking out of here I want my money by Thursday." Stupid ass niggas always playing with somebodies money. I swear to God if he weren't in my top 20 i would kill his ass.

As soon as I make this last couple million, I'mma be out the game for real. Focus on my music. I already have ah record deal. All I need to do now is put ah real cd out there.I have mix tapes out, fans worldwide.

PRIMO SQUAD OVER EVERYTHING!!!!!

Aha, nah fah real I love my followers they like the best fans ever. They even got videos of girls fighting because they said I am ugly and can't rap. I just call those people haters!!! I love my fans I would do anything for them.

Anyways, I was just bout to go take ah shower when my phone rang.

It was my best friend Reaper.

It was his street name but his real name is Raheem.

We been in the game since we was nine.

My mom knows, hell she was the queen of the empire she still is actually I'm the prince of it you can say, but ever since I got into the music stuff my parents don't want me in it so we going to give it to Heem cause his dad and my dad was best friends.

Heem's dad was shot when Heem was 12 we took him under our wing. Heem said this is the life for him even though his is amazing at basketball we told him to go for it but he didn't want it he wanted the street life so that's what we gave him the street life. In addition, he knows how to turn the dirty money clean because his dad left him restaurants, dry cleaners, car lots, houses, cars, he locked down for life.

He has ah wife. Brianna, he also has two kids twins one boy one girl. Jarrell & Jasmine the baddest kids you will ever meet they are 6 years old.