Ch:23 Someone New

Do Not Forget to Vote and Comment

Blair's POV

"Nathan!" I exclaim in shock rising on my toes to give a hug.

He squeezes me back.

"When did you come back?" I ask him.

"Last week." He replies

Nathan had been a very good friend of mine, maybe a little more too. But before anything could happen officially he was shipped off to a boarding school in Switzerland.

He left two years ago.
We have seen each other on and off during holidays when he would visit, and we would have the best time.

We usually went out drinking, dancing, bungee jumping, snorkelling - you name it. We have taken trips around the world. Just a week with him during the holidays would be equals to the total amount of fun that I have throughout the year.

He looks at Asher ,"Asher man! Nice to see you." He says giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"Good seeing you too." Asher replies hugging him back. "How is Switzerland?"

"Amazing! It can get a little cold, but I've the ladies to keep me warm." He winks.

Asher laughs back.

If that wasn't clear enough, Nathan was a bit of a manwhore too. Asher liked him as a friend but didn't like me around him. Surprise!

Two of them continue talking about Switzerland and soccer and stuff, I pipe in whenever I can.

Little Eva gets impatient standing beside Asher and keeps on pulling at his hand. Finally having enough she squeals,"Ashy I want to dance!" She pouts.

"Oh! Is this Eva!" Nathan exclaims with a grin going down to her height.

Eva blushes looking down she nods mumbling a small yes.

"What do you say when you meet someone?" Asher asks her.

"Hewo" she replies looking at Nathan for a second before looking down again.

"Hello" he replies back.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asks putting a hand out.

She looks at him with wide eyes. But before she can reply Mr Harrison's six year old son Oliver comes,"Come on Eva, you should dance with me." Without waiting for a reply he snatches her hand and runs off to the dance floor. Eva giggles at Oliver turning pink. Awww

Asher looks at them with suspicion.

"Well, my date left me." Nathan chuckles looking at his outstretched hand and getting up.

"Asher, calm down. They are just kids." I tell Asher looking at the frown on his face.

"He better not try anything with her!" He exclaims.

I roll my eyes at his antics.
"He's not a horny eighteen year boy like you. Chill out." I reply walking over to the drinks bar and ordering myself a champagne.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" Asher says following me to the bar.

"Nothing" I shrug.

"And how many drinks have you had?" He asks looking suspiciously at my flute.

"One" I reply avoiding his eye. This was my fourth.

"Really?" He asks suspiciously.

"Yes, now would you relax." I see a glass placed on the bar for the man beside me. Before he could turn and pick up the glass I snatch it away and give it to Asher.

"Drink up"

"Nathan's been here for fifteen minutes and you're already influenced by him." Asher says taking the glass from my hand.

"By the way, where is he?" He asks looking around.

He was on the dance floor dancing with little Eva. Eva was standing on his foot and giggling away while Nathan crouched a little low trying to meet her height.

Awww They looked adorable!

I giggle looking at them, even Asher gives out a smile.

...

Nathan, Asher and I were standing chatting with people and having drinks. I was on my sixth glass and felt a little tipsy. Asher had had a few more glasses of champagne and one or two of whiskey. Both of us were giggling even at the smallest of things.

"You wanna dance?" Nathan asks me.

"No!" Asher pouts. "She's my princess, I'll dance with her." Saying that he snatches my hand and carries me to the dance floor.

I smile at him while he gives me a smirk. Holding my one hand in his and the other around my waist he pulls me closer. I giggle looking up at him, as he smiles back looking into my eyes.

Both of us sway softly to the song around us in our own separate world.
"Did I tell you, you look beautiful princess." Asher whispers in my ears.

I giggle nodding at him while biting at the corner of my lips. Asher's eyes zero on to it.

Mr Harrison's voice is heard as the music goes soft, he clinks his glass getting everyone's attention. He gives a speech thanking everyone for coming and how successful the event had been.

All this while Asher and I have two more drinks.
By this time the two of us are pretty drunk, not as much to have a bad hangover though.

Asher's hands are around my waist while I'm leaning over him.

He whispers in my ears about how boring the event was, softly nibbling on it. I giggle at that looking up at him.

"You wanna get out?" He asks blowing in my ear.

I nod, ready to leave!

...

Dun dun dun

Double updates!! Yayy

I know nothing much happens here, except for them being super cutee but wait for the next chapter. Something is about to happen!

Dedicated to JohannieSmith you know i love you so much!!!

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

Love xo