Chapter 2 -- Sing with me.

A/N: Here's the second chap. Hope you like it. Vote and Comment! VOMMENT.

Love you lots :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks by the way." April said, causing me to look at her in confusion.

"Thanks for what?" I asked as we were walking down the Halls towards our next class.

She gave a tinkling laugh, it was so adorable, "For not prying, usually people would ask where these-"She gestured to the bruises on her face, "-came from." I smiled at her.

"Oh. Okay."

"So, what's up with you and Williams?" April asked out of the blue, breaking the silence.

My eyebrows knitted together, "What do you mean?" I asked, coming to a full stop.

"Oh come, on! Anyone could sense the chemistry the two of you share!" She exclaimed, her brown eyes bright as she looked at me. She was acting as if the subject was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Chemistry? That’s about the last thing Williams and I will ever share." I snorted and continued to walk towards our next class.

She grabbed my bag strap, pulling me back, "Okay, why don't we make a bet? If Ranier somehow stops courting Ariel and courts you instead, you will serve me for a day."

"But if he doesn't?"

"Then it's just vice versa, I'll serve you if he doesn't. Trust me; I'm never wrong when it comes to other relationships." She skipped ahead.

I walked fast, trying to catch up with her, running in the halls was not allowed, "Hey wait!"

All April did was stick out her tongue at me, continuing to skip.

"Fine! Be that way!" I called after her. I huffed, slowing down to normal pace, trying to catch my breath. 

All of a sudden someone bumped into me, and I stumbled down, my books falling from my grasp.

"Oh sorry." someone muttered, I looked up my eyes meeting with a pair of sparkly hazel eyes, the guy bent down, helping me pick up my books.

I was speechless; his eyes were... how do I describe them? They were full of life and happiness. 

Being the shy girl that I was, I blushed then stammered, "I-It's alright."

"No. no. really. I'm sorry for bumping into you. Maybe I can walk you to class? Carry those heavy books for you." The guy offered, only now did I notice that he was new here, which is unusual since most people here start during preschool or middle school.

"That's alright, I can manage." I told him, they weren't a lot, there was only 'The tiger's voyage', 'Dark secrets 1' (Sheena wanted to borrow it) and my TLE book.

“I insist milady. My name is Jason Harlan by the way.” He said, adapting a posh tone. Jason tugged on my books, smiling at me genuinely.

“This isn’t some sort of prank is it?”

“Nope.” He said popping the ‘p’.

“You’re not going to dump my favorite books in the toilet.”

“No.” He looked slightly offended which made me want to take back my words, he sort of reminded me of a puppy.

He took my books away from me then led the way; I didn’t even know where he was going. My face probably looked surprised and confused at the same time.