Piggeh Pewdiepie

Your POV:

I wake up in my small room in castle. I've been here about a month ever since I was sucked into Amnesia. Stephano, Mr. Chair, and I had become like brothers to me and Jennifer, my best friend. But Piggeh on the other hand, Piggeh was always really nice and sweet when it came to me but was a total dick when it came to the others but alas he was still everyone's friend as his humor made up for being a dick. And I had to admit Piggeh was really really cute and i kinda have feelings for him.

Piggeh's POV:

God y/n was cute! But I can tell Stephano likes her! And if Stephano makes a fucking move on her she'll say yes for sure. FUCK what am I gonna do. I want her soo badly I just gotta think... I GOT IT! This will be good...

Universal POV:

Your sitting on your bed stretching wiping the sleep out of you eyes when you here the door open. You make out a taller figure until your eyes focus to see a tall man with shredded pink clothing terrible wounds all over with pinky-er skin, pink hair and piggy ears to match. On his face he wore the cutest smile. "Hi Piggeh" you said smiling groggily.

"Hey y/n," he said with the cutest voice, "who do you umm..er...like?" You hear him say.

"Uh.. Umm.. Piggeh I don't feel comfortable...er..umm telling you that."

Piggeh pins you to the top of the bed, faces so close your noses almost touching. You tried not to blush as this was really turning you on.

"Come on y/n tell me.. Pwease?" He said pouting his bottom lip.

This was too much for you. You looked away from Piggeh, trying really hard not to blush.

"C'mon you KNOW you wanna tell me," he says leaning in closer.

You couldn't help it, you blushed full-on! Piggeh smirked, "I thought so," he smerked. As you whip your head around to face him, his lips crash into yours. Butterfly's erupt in you stomach! He kisses you with more passion as he starts to grindhis hips into yours. You moan quietly into the kiss as pleasure shoots through your body. Piggeh now has his hands wrapped around you body and you move you hands up, lacing your arms around his neck running your fingers through his messy pink hair. The kiss starts to get more heated. Piggeh starts moving his hands up and down you body and licks your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You don't waist time letting him in. Your tongues' explore each others mouths. Piggeh's arms start to travel up as he begins to feel your boobs. You moaned a little. You can feel Piggeh's bulge through his pants. It was throbbing. After, you feel Piggeh begin to move his hands down from you boobs and go down into your pants. You're both shocked and pleased when he begins to finger you, not once breaking the the kiss. you moan softly in pleasure. It. Felt. So. Good! You feel him smirk. In one swift motion he grabs you ankles and flips you so that your legs were spread in front of him. He takes your panties off with his teeth and pulls you so that one leg is on each of his shoulders.

"Your gonna love this y/n" He smirks. He fans over you for a few seconds and begins kissing you thigh. "Your gonna feels so good babe" he goes down and starts sucking on your clit.

"Oh Pigg-"

"Shhh babe you gotta be quite, don't wanna wake the others."

You nod shakily. He begins again sucking on your clit again. You back archers in pleasure.

"Ohh Piggeh," you whisper moan "I don't h-have long Baby."

Piggeh looks up and smirks and goes back down teasing your entrance. "Shit Piggeh- Ohh"

He darts his tongue inside you.

"F-FUCK P-PIGGEH" You whisper yell.

He stops but he's not done. He rips you your shirt off with lust and love in his eyes. The feeling of lust and love overcomes you too as you rip his already tattered shirt off his body and pull his ratty pants off then his boxers. His bulge was huge!

"You won't be able to walk after this, babe" he said with obvious luster in his voice.

He got on top of you and thrusted, kissing your hard before you could moan. He went in and out until you cummed then him. He pulls out. You are both exhausted.

"Piggeh" you gasp between breaths.

"Yes babe?"

"Do you lo-"

You're cut off by him kissing you passionately. "Always have, y/n. Always will."

*A/N:

Hey guys hope you liked it! Don't judge me its late ok? Anyways Ily!

'brofist' 👊*