Chapter Five

Chapter Five (Stiles POV)

I can't believe it.

I just can't.

I can't believe I made out with Derek Hale, the tall, handsome, intimidating man that I have the hugest crush on.

It was better than anything I could have expected. His lips were soft and plump and fit perfectly against mine, and his warm, strong arms felt so comforting around me. God, I want him with me right now.

But I can't. Which reminds me I better get my lazy ass out of bed since I have school today. Ew.

The good thing is it's senior year; we just have to survive for a few more months and then freedom!

I roll out of bed and drag myself to the shower, turning it on and stripping my clothes down. I have a sudden thought of Derek in the shower with me, not a patch of cloth on his body. The thought makes me shiver and harden. Gosh, everything happened so quickly. Yet I don't regret yesterday at all.

I finish showering and do my usual morning routine; dress up, brush, text Scott, do my hair, text Scott, say good morning to a tired dad, get a granola bar, text Scott.

I go back to my room and see that Scott doesn't need a ride today; he's going with Isaac. At first I feel kind of hurt, but then again I'm sure he likes Isaac so I don't want to get inbetween that. Even though he's my best friend.

I sit on the edge of my bed and start pulling my shoes on, when I suddenly hear a low growl.

I instantly shoot straight up and run to my window. No sign of Derek anywhere. I furrow my eyebrows and open it up, peeking my head through it and feeling the morning breeze. But no Alpha.

I feel a strange shiver run up my spine but I shake it off and grab my backpack. I text Scott and tell him it's cool. I'm about to head out of the bathroom when I suddenly feel a hand cover my eyes and shove me against the wall.

I try to scream but something soft presses against my mouth to keep me from screaming. Lips.

His hand falls from my eyes and rests around my waist instead, as he pulls me into a kiss.

Surprised I push Derek away from me, putting my hand to my fast beating heart.

"What the actual HELL Derek? You nearly gave me a heart attack! Especially after that growling a minute ago." I shout at him.

Derek's smile turns into a frown. "What growling?"

"Haha, very funny. I know that was you." I say, feeling a little bit unsure of myself.

His eyebrows furrow. "What are you talking about? I just barely got here."

That same shiver from earlier runs down my spine and I feel cold. "If it wasn't you...who was it? Could it have been one o-of the Alphas?"

Derek sighs and runs a hand through his hair, worry written all over his face. "Could be. This is what I was worried about. Going after people I care about to get me."

I perk up at that. "You c-care about me?" I stammer stupidly.

He gives me a little smile and spreads his arms open wide. "Duh."

I step forward and hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. I nestle my head between his neck and shoulder, inhaling his delicious, sexy scent. I feel so safe wrapped up in his arms, and I don't want to leave. I just want to stay here with him, without a care in the world.

But I can't; the problems of life get in the way. We pull away after a little bit and Derek says, "don't worry, it'll be fine. Just go and enjoy school now.

"The words enjoy and school don't belong in the same sentence." I say, and he rolls his eyes and leans down and kisses me.

Surprised, I kiss him back, feeling happy and worried and anxious all at the same time. Ever since yesterday my emotions have been running wild; I could barely sleep last night. And I had this strange feeling that Derek was watching me in the night, hidden somewhere outside my window. The thought of that made me nervous but feel safe at the same time.

And then suddenly he's gone, only the slight rustle of my window curtains suggesting he was there just a second ago. He just kissed me and left me hanging. I put my fingers to my lips, wishing he was still here, wishing he'd kissed me longer. I stand there, contemplating things, until I hear my dad shout from that I'm going to be late to school.

I reluctantly head out, driving to school and keeping an alert eye for any werewolfy-looking buisness.

I get to school and park and start walking. Suddenly I feel someone jump on my back, and surprised I'm about to fall over but someone catches me. Isaac.

He grins at me. "Hey Stiles."

I'm about to reply but the person comes off my back, Scott. Of course it's Scott.

"What is with people atacking me this early in the morning." I mutter to myself, and Scott wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey bud! How you doing? Sleep well? I know I did!" Scott says happily, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"It's not normal to be this happy in this morning." I say warily.

Scott and Isaac laugh as if I'd said the funniest thing in the world, and then look at each others eyes like lovey dovey pups. Wait WHAT?

"What am I missing here?" I ask irritatedly, and Scott goes over to stand next to Isaac.

"Well, Stiles. Since your my best friend and Isaac's friend we decided we'd tell you first." Scott starts, and glances at Isaac. Isaac nods him on, sliding his arm over his shoulder.

"We're together." They say at the same time. Well holy mother of pearl, I'd have never guessed. They look at me nervously, and I shrug.

"Eh, I'm cool with it. But I'm still going to steal your stuff whenever I want." I tell them, pointing the last sentence at Scott.

Scott grins and pulls me into a hug. 'I love you bro."

"And I love you, bro." Isaac says, joining our hug.

"Love ya too, babes." I say, my face smushed against someone's shoulder. This awkward, three way bromance hug is actually really nice, and when we pull away I'm smiling too.

The bell rings, and Isaac and Scott go off by themselves. Lydia and Allison and Cora wave at me from afar, and I'm about to head over to them when I hear a low growling.

It feels like in slow motion I turn around, and fixate myself on the gathering of trees outside the school. I see glowing red eyes, seeming to stare right back at me. My breath hitches in my throat, and I blink. It's still there. I blink twice. It's gone.

Shivering I turn back to school, hoping that it was Derek and no one else.

**********************************

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry it took foreeeever to upload. I hate school. I wish I could just stay in Sterek land all day every day.

Anyhoo please vote, comment, and share this story with peoples! I love comments (: thank you!