Aw Hell No!

The first one is Gale! Edited by fixing errors and adding some stuff.

Double editing.

Gajeel was sitting at the bar in guild with PantherLily, taking swigs of his strong beverage. While doing so his eyes kept wandering over to a certain blue-haired bookworm, who was sitting at a table with her two teammates. " You might as well go over and talk to her" Lily smirked. " Tch, yeah right. Why the hell would I want to talk to the Shrimp?"
" Cause you like her"
" Do not!"
" Do too"
" Do not!"
" You so do"
" Do freakin' not!!"
Lily sighed " What ever you say, Gajeel" 
He just grumbled in response. " Just let me say this; Levy won't wait around forever" Lily said, then he headed over to Carla and Happy, while Gajeel went over the request board. Although He would never admit out loud; Levy had started to mean everything to iron dragon slayer. He never knew how, but he had fallen head over heels in love with the sweet, cute, tiny, and adorable bookworm; but never had the guts to tell her. 

Little did Gajeel and Lily know that a certain barmaid was listening, a wide smile crossed her face. " Alright.......what's with the smile?"  Cana, who was sitting at the bar with her ' God knows what number' barrel in her arms.
" Smile? What smile?" Mira asked innocently, " the smile you get when your about to pull one of your matchmaking schemes"
" Ok you caught me. In two days; Gale with be canon!!"
" Uh huh. So what's your plan of action?"
" Well the first step.............is to make a phone call" she went around the back of the bar and opened a door. She picked up the phone and dialed the number and the person answered. 
« Sorcerer Weekly, this is Jason speaking?»
" Hi Jason, This is Mirajane. "
« Soooo cool!!! How's my favorite model doing today?!»
" I'm doing great, thanks for asking. You haven't posted the new issue yet have you? Cause I need to ask you a favor...."

                            -~~~~~-

Two days later, the guild was buzzling as usual, and once again Gajeel sat at the bar. Same seat, same drink, and still watching Levy like a hawk. He was interrupted by a light tap on his shoulder. It was Mira behind the bar holding the latest Sorcerer Weekly issue. " Hi Gajeel " she said in her usual cheery voice. " Whada ya want bar women?" He grunted, agitated that she interrupted his ' Levy staring'. " I wanted you to look at this" handing him the magazine. He snorted " Why?" " Just cause, here, I marked the page for you. Just.....take a peek" then she went away to serve a different customer.

Just out crazy curiosity, he opened to the marked page, and practically gawked at what he saw. There on the page in a beach like scene was Levy in a beautiful orange Hawaiian-like dress with no sleeves, a knot of the dress tied to her left hip, and blue Hawaiian flowers patterned all over. She also wore a orange headband with blue Hawaiian flower attached.
She looked absolutely gorgeous. He blushed at the sight of her, remembering one of the reasons he likes her. It said her name above with some common facts under it, but then something caught his interest. A separate box next to the small profile, it read:

[Status: Dating]. 

After he thought about it for a minute, it clicked. Then all he saw was red.
Elsewhere on the otherwise of the bar Cana and Mira was watching the iron dragon slayer very closely, waiting for his reaction.
Cana was confused " Soooo.........what's supposed to happen? " she asked. Mira just smiled. " Wait for it 3....2.....1....."
" AW HELL NO!!!" Gajeel barked. " And there it is".

Gajeel stomped over to Levy's table and slammed the magazine on the table in front of her, causing her and the rest of the guild to jump in surprise." Whaaaa!! What the-Gajeel!?"
" Explain this!!"

" Explain what!? Explain why you just scared the crap out me!?"

" NO!! THIS!!" Pointing to the picture. She looked at it and started blushing.

" Oh that's from my  lastest job. I-its kinda embarrassing!"

" Never mind that! About this! This status box!!"

" What are you-W-whaa!?!? Who wrote tha-!"

" Who is he!?!?"

" What!?"

" WHO IS HE!?!?" Gajeel demanded again.

Levy stood up out of her chair in anger, getting annoyed by his constant and pointless yelling "Stupid Gajeel!!! I don't have a boyfriend! And stop yelling, what is your problem!?!?"

" The problem is that you might've had one!"

" So!? What's it matter to you if I did have one!?" Gajeel's fist clenched even more than they already were. Then; he just couldn't hold back anymore.

" CAUSE YOUR MINE, AND I WON'T LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE YOU!!!"

" WHA-" she didn't finish her sentence because Gajeel grabbed her waist close to him and smashed his mouth on hers. He moved his mouth to the side to make the kiss deeper.
Levy was completely stunned. Her long time crush was actually kissing her! Why was this happening? Could he be......jealous? The kiss felt so good, and it felt so right that she couldn't help but to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pried open her mouth with his tongue, pulling her even closer to him.

After they're heated battle of devouring each other's mouths, they pulled apart, both panting heavily. Gajeel put his forehead on Levy's " What I'm tryin' to say that I....." He sighed " I've been in love for as long as I can remember I just didn't know how to say it. I........I also was afraid what you'd think, and I know you could never love someone like me especially after what I did to you, and I wish I could've told you sooner but my pride got in the way, but I needed to just tell you". Levy smiled " I love you too, you metalhead. Now shut up and kiss me"
" Ghihi" he laughed as he captured her lips with his again.

The two were so wrapped up in each other that they completely forgot that the whole guild was watching, some covering younger ones eyes, others blushing like crazy. Mira just giggled and squealed at how her plan worked, with Cana sitting at one of the stools. " So let me get this straight? You asked and payed Jason to print out one single copy of the latest Sorcerer Weekly issue with Levy's status saying that she had a boyfriend. Then give it to Gajeel to make him jealous, so he'll confront her about it and ended up confessing to each other?" Cana asked "Yep" Mira simply answered.
" Your crazy. How'd you know that would work?"
" Never under estimate the power.........of a good matchmaker " .

Alright folks that was my Gale one shot! My next one will be Nalu.