Get out you freak!

I wake up on the couch again, and I feel something on my forehead, A sticky note.

I read it, and it says,

'You just have to find me.'

A shiver goes down my spine, I don't want to have to look for him. I don't want for him to just disappear and never come back. I don't want to have to look for him because I don't want him gone.

I stand up and walk over to the lounge, and Dan is there, sitting on the couch talking to Jessie.

Jessie's eyes light up as I walk in, casually yawning because I did not get enough sleep as I should have. It's too early in the morning for it to be this bright outside. I rub my eyes, and look towards the clock.

3:57

"Woah..
How long was I asleep?!" I say, yawning again.

Jessie speaks hastily, "all day. You missed breakfast."
I look at him.
Huh.

"Well I'm gonna go into town for some things. I'll be back." I start walking to get my coat.

I hear Jessie sprint up, "Can I come??" He gives me the biggest smile.
"Sure! I need an extra hand anyway!"

I hear Dan mumble something under his breath, but I ignore it.

I grab my coat and keys and phone and wait for Jessie outside. Once he comes, we get on a bus and head to the shops.

I walk into the store and look for clothes for Dan to surprise him. I rummage through hats, and blazers, and a lot more clothing until I find something.

I hold it up and look at it.

Black cat ears.

I laugh a little and pick out clothes for myself too.

Jessie walks around, looking at everything, but it doesn't seem to interest him.

"Do you want something?" I say, and he seems to wake up from his daydream.

"No, thank you." He smiles.

We walk out and head to get something to eat.

"Ice cream?" I ask.
He nods.

We get to the ice cream shoppe and get our ice cream.

As we walk back to the flat, Jessie finally speaks up.

"So what's it like living with Dan?"
He looks up from the ground.

"Pretty good, I mean he is my-"
I stop talking completely.
"..Roommate."

We get to the apartment and step in.

Dan doesn't seem to be in the lounge, so I assume he's in his room.

Jessie reads a book in the lounge, and I go around the apartment looking for Dan.

I slowly open Dan's door and gasp when I see him in a towel.

"Get out you freak!" He yells.

I feel my face get red. "Sorry!"

I wait a few minutes and then I come back.
I knock on his door this time and he opens it a few seconds later.
I step inside with the cat ears in my hand, but he doesn't seem to notice them.

We sit down on his bed and just stare at each other. I take the cat ears and place them on his head, and he gasps a bit.

He feels the cat ears and smiles.
"So what's this for?" He laughs.
"For my entertainment." I laugh too.

He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Meow," He lifts his hand up a bit and sticks his tongue out a bit.

I chuckle and continue to look into his eyes.