Not Your Type Of Girl- A Harry Styles Fan Fiction

'Oh my god, mam seriously! I told you I need this part! Harry Styles is the other main role. I need to match the description that was sent out!'

Why me? Why am i sat here in the middle of the shopping center when i could be out playing football? Oh yeah, because my dad just had to marry her mother. Now, don't get me wrong, i love Claire, it's her stuck up 'little miss popular' daughter I can't stand! I don't know why, but Mary absolutely hates me.

It all started when i had just started secondary school.. I never really fit in, while i was in primary, but like new school, new start, right? Wrong. She made my life hell, and i don't even know why! Our parents had been together for about two years, but the thought of them getting married never crossed my mind. They got married when we were both in 5th year, i was 16, and Mary was 15.

They've been together three years now, and those three years have been very hard. I've had to travel to auditions with Mary all over Ireland, and does she ever get the part? No. Now, she is a great singer, but she can't act to save her life. But does she listen to anyone? No, she wants to be an actress and that's that. 

While she's off being the centre of attention the whole time, I'm the complete opposite. I'm quiet, and hate being noticed. I don't like to stand out, and i keep to myself quite a bit. The only time i would actually shout, is when im on the soccer pitch. Soccer is my pride and joy, and i love it so much, always have. 

'Ruby hurry up, i need to get to as many shops as possible before closing!' I don't even see why I had to come along, i could be at home playing soccer, or reading, but no, i'm stuck in a crowded shopping centre parading around after my 'sister'. 

We went into seven more shops before Mary found something to wear for her latest audition. She was auditioning for the role of a teen soccer player, who falls in love with the coaches son, who would be played by Mr Harry Styles. I don't see why girls obsess over him, he seems to have a different girlfriend ever day! 

Mary ended up buying a new pair of Hollister jeans, brown high top wedges, and a maroon cardigan. 'I'll just wear one of your white tops Rube, i don't have any plain tops, and to be honest, the description for this part kind of sounds like you!' Not sure whether that's a compliment or an insult? 

When we finally arrive home, i head straight to my room. 

'Get plenty of sleep Ruby, we are leaving here at 5 AM to get to my audition' with that she gave me an evil smirk, flicked her hair, and pushed her way past me on the stairs.

It's going to be a long day..

A/N 

Ok so I'm new to this, so if you read it could you please let me know what you think in the comments? I've always loved writing so i said i'd give this a shot!

Also, im on twitter and instagram, follow me!

Instagram- rawr_its_laur

Twitter- DiaDuitNialler_ 

ps; i will update when people tell me what they think!

Thanks for reading!