Chapter four

But, some say, becoming blind was the best thing that ever happened to Winter. Because she could not watch the videos anymore, she decided that she was done with minecraft. What was the point? She couldn't see it.

Winter found other ways to express herself. For being blind, she always had to use her imagination as much as she could. With her different points of views on life, she was inspired by them to write in this new way.

After 5 years, she had written three novels, and an autobiography on herself. She was very well known as the blind child, and had been interviewed on four talk shows, and planned

Then, on one faithful day, she received one special letter.

"Hey Winter! This is Sky. SkyDoesMinecraft. Would you like to skype sometime?"

He had herd of her fame, and thought she was quit an interesting character. What he DIDN'T know, was that he was the reason she was ever blind in the first place.

Winter didn't hold a grudge on people, and wasn't mad at him anymore.

"No thank you." Was all she ever said to him. She was over him, and her fanning. She wasn't interested in that world anymore. Emails, YouTube, skyping, it didn't mean anything to her. She loved the outside world. Where she could smell, and feel.

That was were she got her inspiration, wasn't it?