Intro

He was a normal high school student... At least anyone who saw him would think so, anyone who didn't know him well enough were fooled. He was just like everyone else, different. The problem was most people would never see how he was different but that's because they didn't see like he did. He didn't have any terrible vision problem, nor did he have in any way shape or form superior vision. His eyes were just able to notice some of the slightest movements made; around animals he would notice the slightest flick of a tail or see their breathing through their chest. With people he could see other people move their eyes and he would dart his in the same direction just to make everything was ok. He was a confident guy, young, with a few defined talents... But his talents aren't what this is about, like every other person we've all got a few demons inside but most are either strong or reckless enough to let them go. But this young man was strong or reckless enough to make them stay as motivation. To make him fight against the thing he feared to be most... A failure. This is not about the talent he held but the things that ate away at him until he was nothing but figurative skin and bones.