I Don't Wanna be Lonley Anymore... a Ziam and Larry fanfic

What will happen when you only have a choice between life, and suffering, or death and freedom? Zayn Malik has commited a crime beyond belief... He has murdered the family of Liam Payne, right infront of the boy's eyes. He was convicted of first degree murder... but he wasn't alone...

His partner in crime, Louis Tomlinson was also convicted of second degree murder, so they were both sentenced to the death penalty... but Liam refuses to see the bad in anything or anyone, so when he sees his family's attacker, he asks the judge if there is any other less punishing way to keep him from death?

And the judge has only one answer... Yes... But this one eats away at Zayn and Louis' souls and concience... what is it? Zayn has to live with Liam, and Louis has to live with an orphan named Harry Styles, and they must never be aggressive toward them, or they their entire family will be killed as well as themselves...

Amazingly, Liam and Harry agree and act as if they'd been best mates since grade school and takes Zayn into his home willingly. And since Harry has no home, the government buys him one. Will Zayn and Loius get through this alive? Or will their whole families suffer from their mistakes?

Zayn-18

Liam-12

Harry-11

Louis-19

This is an underage fan fic, so if u don't like... don't read!!!! And no h8 plz!!!