Chapter One

I awoke to the buzzing sound of my alarm clock. Though aware, I cared not for the pesky thing. I rolled over to the side, and layed my head upon the pillow once more. I wished to sleep, and so, that is what I did. It was not long until I heard a banging and the words "Get up Lara!" from the other side of the the chestnut colored door. The bliss that sleeping brought forth was now over.

"Okay, okay. I will get ready, do not pester me Richard!" I hollered back.

My cousin Richard was indeed an annoyance, though others thought otherwise. His dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes, and inpeccable abs, made for an exquisite specimen, to others of course. I could feel his inpatience as he waited outside my door. 

"Did I not tell you I was getting ready? Get going you pest!" I yelled once more.

This seemed to have awakened him from such inpatience, since he followed up with "Shut the fuck up" and proceeded on with banging on my door repeatedly.

I ignored him; he could be such a child at times. I made my way into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant, and tying up my hair, simultaneously. 

As I was still in my pajamas, I concluded that I must change, and so, I went towards my closet. My closet, which was filled to the brim with useless junk, only contained a few clothing pieces, normally known as pants and shirts. I cared not for fashion, and thus, I was not obliged to wear such clothing pieces from clothing stores such as Gucci, Fersaci, and so on. I slid on a regular white shirt and some navy colored skinny jeans, and was out the door.

As I slid down the the railing of stairs, I spotted another familiar face, my best friend Abigail. She was down in the main clearing, waiting patiently for my arrival. 

I waved towards her, to make her aware of my presence. She nodded in approval, and proceeded on with that obnoxious hello of hers, while I gave her a slight hug.

"How was the trip?" I asked, looking towards her.

"It was okay, I guess" she said in accordance to that.

"Well, did anything new happen at all?"

"No, only a few hundred bug bites and an aching body" she said.

Her vacation seemed to have gone well, except for the occasional hindrance. And before you ask, she, of course, was another immortal such as myself. Abigail was of an old family who descended from the "law making" coven, though she'd rather go shopping than hang around those who deemed themselves superior. She had dark brown hair sliding past her shoulders, and the greenest eyes, that of course, showed both her wisdom and childish side. I sighed, knowing what she had come to do.

"Are you up for that shopping spree we decided on awhile back?" she stated.

"No, I didn't exactly agree. You do realize that don't you?"

"Well, it's not like I'm going to haul you into stores you don't like" she said, while patting down her pleated skirt.

"Sure, that's what you say, but your actions speak more so than your words" as I looked over at her.

"We're going anyway, and I'm not taking a no for an answer"

"Unfortunately, I'd like to pass, but...." I saw the innocent look upon her face, and so, I succumbed fully to it and proceeded with a "fine".

"Great!" she yelled, and grabbed my arm, pulling me forward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all that I have written thus far in the story (sorry you guys).

I know it's a tad bit boring at the moment, but it'll get better, don't worry.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Please rate and post please. 

Thanks!