Chapter 3- Last Hello

I let my eyes travel around the bonfire , letting my lips form a smile as I watched Liam and Zane laughed with a group of people while I felt Kenzie nudged her elbow into my side to get my attention. I looked down at her grinning as she whispered in my ear,'When can we disappear, baby? I want you to myself...' Her voice brought shivers to my body as I gently nipped her earlobe between my teeth, whispering to her,'You'll have me after Dad does his speech, than I plan on having my ways with you all night along...' I could tell that affected her when she shook softly against me, she nuzzled into my side. I spotted my Dad walk up to the Bonfire with his arm around mom, he had the whole persona that made you go quiet to focus on him. He raised his beer in the air and everyone followed suit,'Toasts, to the gang that makes us laugh. To the boys who put smiles on our faces and warm our hearts. May they fight on strong and survive to come home to us. God bless." here heres were loudly heard as everyone clapped for Zane and Liam, they just didn't know they were clapping for me as well. I felt Kenzie stand and tug me to my feet, my smile came back instantly as I quickly jogged with her to my bedroom and we raced up the stairs to my room. The door slammed behind us as I locked the door quickly, setting my beer on the dresser as Kenzie captured her lips to mine in a heated kiss.

~Time Jump (Two hours later) Ya'll don't need the details(; ~

I stood while buttoning my pants as I watched Kenzie sleep peacefully in my ruffled sheets, I had set a letter on my pillow to explain my sudden disappearence. I pulled on the last part of my uniform as I leaned over to kiss her on her forehead gently, whispering in her ear,'I'll come back for you.. I always will babygirl...' I grabbed my duffel bag and the main bag, heading out the door to the SUV dad was waiting for me in to take me to the airport for send off... I could feel the tears fall as I whispered quietly as I watched us pull up to the main terminal,'Goodbye baby...'