Part 1: The Big Bad Boss

Little reaper girl, what did you steal.

Is it their souls you turn in your wheel?

Little reaper girl, where is your list.

How many of them are in your fist?

Little reaper girl, what do you hear.

Are you surrounded by their whispers and their fear?

Little reaper girl, where will you hide.

Heaven high above, or the hell inside?

Hiya! Welcome to part 1 of my book Grim, a book that has been in the process of being written for the last 7 years. That's right! 7 years! Crazy I know. This book is very dear to me, my plot and characters and writing style has evolved so much and I have stopped and restarted writing this book too many times for me to count.  I believe I've posted 2 versions of this book before, under a different title, on wattpad a looooong time ago, both of which had been on 2 different accounts. So it's possible someone will read this and go hey! This is kinda familiar! And that is probably why. Anyway! I'm attempting to re-write this yet again, and I am beyond excited. My life is epically changing at the moment and my passion for writing is slowly emerging once more. Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this and/or comments. It means the world to me! Keep in mind, it has been at least a year since I have written anything so this is going to be rough... very rough. But I'm more focused on the fun of writing this than perfecting it. So here we go! *high fives for everyone*