Part 3

Mia's P.O.V-

Everything is becoming quite surreal. Me and Niall are like best friends and my new parents are actually better than my real parents when there were still around. Like i said, my birthday was very recently so Mum had bourght me a phone. I told her she didnt have too but the only response i got was 'Its the least we can do.' I thought we crossed that line at adoption but I didnt want to sound ungrate full.  And besides I now had the new blackberry bold 9360 in white (of course). You cant give one without the other so obviously Niall had a gift too. Like every boy he had... Fifa 12.  All through breakfast he ranted on and on about the game and as soon as I finished my bacon sandwhich he was forcing me to play. I quickly showered and changed and left my hair to dry natural thenhad to play Niall's game. I swear hes more like a younger brother. When i got down stairs he was sitting onthe white corner sofa with a black controller in his hands and Fifa 12 already in the xbox. 

It was about an hour later and I still didnt have a clue how to play this footballing game. The door bell rung and I looked up and Niall who was messmorised with the television. "Niall? The door." 

"You go get it then" He replied.

"It could be a kid napper for all i know, remember i got here yesterday" He huffed as he ran to the door, trying not to miss anything on the game. I dont know what he would miss though, Its not like I had a clue what i was doing. I just kind of pressed random buttons and cheered when Niall moaned. The voices of teenage boys filled the living room as 4 others walking into the living room. I turned my head to see he most gorgeous boy ever. He was quite tall with dark drown curly hair. He had deep percing green eyes and a smile which made my knees go weak. I couldt help but smile back and bit down on my bottom lip. I quickly turned back to the tv before i went as red as a tomatoe. 

"I'll go get us a drink and thats Mia by the way" Thats Mia? I expected Niall to more enthusiastic when introducing me to his mates but i geuss it was better than nothing right? I was nearly crapping my self when the hottest boy ever sat next to me, still smiling. 

"Hi Im Harry Styles"

"Im Mia" I replied shaking his soft hand. I shock hands with the other too. Louis was really funny and so was Zayn. Liam was really nice too but Harry kind of ticked all the boxes. He was hot, funny, nice, caring and a personality, that was amazing. Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn were still playing on the x box but Harry didn't seem to be that intressed. He just talked to me for around two hours. 

"I got to go, I have to go do something but do you wanna come out tomorrow, I could show you around?" He look anxious and I needed to see him again, so i nodded and smile as he give me a cheeky wink leaving the house. 

---

Mum had help me set up the blackberry because once again I had no idea what i was doing. Im good at maths and english but technology slips through my brain. Mum and dad had gone to bed and i was sat down in the living room watching Orphan. I Love Horror films, nothing can beat them. I do enjoy a good comedy or chick flick but horror tops them all. Half way through the film, my hands were wrapped around a brown pillow and i was on the edge of the sofa. Thats when 2 hands rested on my shoulder and a pearcing scream hit my ears. I jumped a mile. Niall was on the floor when he saw my reachion, i thought i was about to kill him. "Oh My God! You should of seen the look on your face!" He laughed falling on the sofa.

"Your so mean! Anything you actually want?" I replied throwing the pillow at him.

"I came down to ask you about Harry" He said wink at me still laughing from my heart attack.

"Harry? What?"

"You like him dont you? We can all see it" A cheeky smile tattooed across his face.

"I mean hes nice and all and yeah but hes proberly got a grilfriend"  

"NO, he just broke up with her" Niall interupped "He didnt say why but we all know its because of you"

"Great now i feel really guilty" My head dropped into my hands.

"Hey we all hate Charlotte , so did Harry. God only knows why he stuck with her for all this time. He said he would met you at about 11. First date already" He laughed walking back  out of the living room not letting me explain the actual plan for tomorrow. My face actually went red this time. Did Harry really leave Charlotte for me after knowing him for a few hours?

Comment and vote please :) x