another one

you sit in your respiteblock. kurloz was closeby but he wasn't in the room with you. you sprawled out on the ground and just sat. how were you supposed to get ready for this feast thingy anyway? as if they had heard your thoughts, a few jadebloods walked in. they were two females and one male. you sat up in a flash and the three started to slip you out of your ragged slave garb. they then replaced it with a gown. it felt like silk. the top was a revealing corset with black and purple lace. a thick purple belt came down as an arch and ended with the capricorn symbol in the front. the skirt was short in the front showing off your legs. it was all black on the outside but the inside had purple polka dots. the jadebloods worked on your hair and makeup for about an hour before you stepped into some rediculously high shoes and looked in the mirror. woah ok your hair was tumbling down your shoulders in cute little curls. your makeup was dark and drematic. the jadebloods then walked you to the grand highblood's throne room. your heels clicked on the bloodied floor and you could hear it echoing throughout the huge room. in front of you stood the highblood. he took your hand as gently as he could manage and lifted it above your head. he turned you 360° and then smiled at you a bit. "you look motherfuckin beautiful" he growled. you forced a smile and blushed a bit at his attempt at tenderness. "your gonna look even better sittin your pretty little self next to me at that feast" he said. your eyes went wide. "uhhhhh master I bel-" you were cut off by his lips. something was different about them this time. they were gentle. you closed your eyes and placed a hand on the highblood's shoulder. he took this as a good sign and snaked an arm around your waist. he pulled you a little closer to him and his lips. something about that simple gesture made you shiver. he grinned into the kiss before breaking away for air. your head was spinning and the grand highblood picked you up and sat on his throne, placing you on his lap and starting to play with your hair.