My Italy Story [ON HOLD]

My POV

I just had my 13th birthday party. I am finally 13. Then my mom calls me into the living room. I walk in with my brother. We sit on the couch. My mom exclaims, "WE ARE MOVING TO ITALY!!!!" I was about to yell, "WHAT THE F*CK!!!" but I don't say anything. I was speechless. I didn't want to move. I hate this. We are moving in 5 days. Why. I am leaving everyhting behind. My friends, archery, dance, and school. Why? I don't want to move. But then I think,Maybe I can meet Pewdiepie. But probably not. I start to pack my books. I stop when the clock hits 10. I call all my friendsand tell them the news. Then I hang up. I go to sleep. I never want to go away. I'll pack everything tomorrow. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------in the morning-------------------------------

 I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I walk into the kitchen and my mom was standing at the stove. I grab 5 pancakes (I know big appetite) and sit down in my room. I log onto my little laptop that is slow and sucky. I log onto YouTube. Then i see a new Pewdiepie video. I smile. I click onto it and plug in my SkullCandy headphones. This was an episode of Octodad. I felt happy. But sad at the same time. Wait how am I gonna go to school in Italy I don't know any words. Maybe I can use my dad's RosettaStone. But I think I will be homeschooled. So that's good. I walk to the park close to my house for the last time. When I get there all my friends are there. I walk up to them and they hug me. I am gonna miss them. But thankfully I have 4 days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------the next day------------------------------------ We walk to SweetFrog. Even though it is a long walk. When we walk in we all get larges. So we pay and sit outside. It was a nice day. Then when we finish we walk back to my house but instead we go to the park. We sit on the swings all day. Then we see Alexa Knaub walk to the park. Great what is she doing here. Then she walks up to us and says hi. We don't say anything. Then she tries to get my only guyfriend to get up grom his swing that is next to mine. Then i point to the baby swings. She walks up to the swings really mad. And gets in and looks so funny.

Hahaha that would be so funny to see Alexa in a baby swing! But by my little Ian's I have to go to bed. Bye!