Vaare Navire

I know this story doesn't have a title (yet) but I was hoping you guys could help me out with that. Since I have no idea what title would fit the story best. Thanks :) Vote and Comment!

I am part of a creative writing club at school, and our prompt this week was character swap. This is when you write your favorite character from your writing down on a note card and swab with someone else. Then you need to write a story centered around the character that you received. It's pretty simple.

My Character is Vaare Navire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During a dark day I went across the street to check the mail when a guy about the age of 23 appeared out of the shadows. He was dressed in a black trench coat and black pants, which matched perfectly with his dark hair and his cyan colored eyes. His appearance was a bit unnerving as he walked closer to where I stood rooted to the spot. As he walked, the cloak on his back flowed behind him like wings in the wind. When he spoke, his voice was dark and deadly as every word sent chills through my spine.

"Good Evening," he growled.

My mouth was dry, no reply would come. As he walked past, another chill enclosed my body. When I turned around to ask the mysterious stranger his name, he was gone. Or so I thought.

The next couple seconds are blurred from my memory. The only thing I am able to remember is lying down on the cold ground with a cut across my heart. As I bled out, a figure appeared above me. I knew who it was, this figure was the man from the shadows. The man from the paper I read only this morning. The dark shadow known to the world as Vaare Navire. This is what he had done. He had allowed me to bleed out here at his feet. His fourth and hopefully final victim lay dying. Vaare turned on his heel as I watched helpless and walked back to the shadows to await the next arrival. As I wait for death to find me here in the puddle of blood, the dark night that had been my end begins to darken. These were my last breaths, the shadow had taken my last minutes, my last time here on Earth was now. As I closed my eyes for the final time, I could faintly hear a dark, mysterious laugh coming from the man hiding in the distance as he watched his innocent victim drift away forever.