RIP Libby <3 aka Panik74

Hey guys, it's Tucker, Libby's best friend. I doubt she told you this, but she had been battling depression for a long time. Everything seemed to go wrong in her life: when she was 8 she had Leukemia and it came back two years later; her brother killed himself; her parents got divorced; she had to move 3 times; and her final mistake: she met Zach. She had the biggest-HUGEst-major crush on him, and he took advantage of it. I knew it had gone too far when on day she told me (with a goofy smile on her face), "Tuck, I'm in love with him." I knew I had to do something-anything!-before it was too late, but it already was too late. He broke her heart. He left her high and dry and dumped her for the school slut. She fell into depression and I got really worried about her. But then something amazing happened: she found you guys! Wattpad. The day she came up to me and said, "Tucker, I'm going to start writing; you know, to vent and stuff. And I found the perfect place to post it all: Wattpad.com." I knew she was saved-for the time being at least. She was perfectly happy... but I knew good things-Wattpad-were too good to be true... D-Day had arrived: the day she got back together with Zach. She said she knew he wasn't good for her, but she knew she could change him. (I'll never understand that logic.) I started to figure out their relationship was abusive when she came to my house (after just being with him) with a broken arm. I told her she needed to dump him, but she wouldn't listen; she insisted she could change him. But then he committed the unforgivable sin: sex with her sister. She fell back into deep depression so fast, I barely had time to say "Zach sucks". She told me it was her fault (I'll never understand that either...). Then, finally, on October 31st, 2009, at the park near her house, she committed suicide. I still can't believe she did it. 15 is too young to die...

So I want to thank you guys. Thank you, all of her readers-the ones who hated her and the ones who loved her, and the one's who thought they hated her but inwardly knew they loved her. I know she really appreciated you love, your comments, your stories, and even your hate. Thank you for making some of her last days the best days. If she were here to read this she would probably say, "Tucker Michelle Hudson! How dare you make my life story sound so... story-ish! This sounds just like something from a book I would have written." But you know, her life IS a book she would have written eventually. I would have made her. So once again, thanks for everything.

Now, down to the nitty-gritty. I would be Honored if, per chance, I could take her place. I'll continue the stories she was working on as best as I can, using the plots she has on her computer-she was very, very organized. I can tell you right now, since I've already read the plots and the stuff she'd written, that there was a lot more to come, and a lot more that will come if you want. Let me know and I'll start right away.

So once again: Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I know, I know, I've read this and some of this doesn't seem realistic, but I assure you that this is the 100% pure truth. I swear to God, I would never make something up like this; especially about Libby.

Thanks,

With all of my love and Libby's as well,

Tucker <3