Sprung (A Mindless Comedy)

~Trey's P.O.V~

*as I continued to do long, hard strokes to the back of shawty, I started feeling something hitting my leg. I thought it was just her weave or some shit so I'm just like "fuck it" & kept going. when I felt my self about to unload I pulled out and let it drip on her stomach because a nigga ain't got the time to be raising no bad ass kids. I was tired and drunk as shit so as soon as I was done I went to sleep. The next morning I wake up with this annoying ass headache, not remembering what occured last night until I look over to my side and see shawty sleep. I get up slowly but surely and make my way to the bathroom as I quietly shut the door. "AHA, YOU DA MANNNNN" I silenty whisper to my penis as I take a piss. After I finish, I wash my hands and make my way out the door back to her room to see hef sleeping soundly.....actually a little TOO soundly,this bitch was snoring loud as hell sounding like a brokedown Hummer truck. I just brushed it off and slid back under the covers and started feeling on her because I wanted some morning head. So, as I'm feeling on shawty she wakes up and lets out a few moans which turned me on so I get on top of her and start kissing her neck. "OHHHH PAPI IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, WE'LL HAVE ANOTHER ROUND" it sounded sexy as hell but her breath smelled like 50 shades of 'Clap That Ass' so it kind of turned me off.

"DAMN BITCH YOUR BREATH ON THAT KUNG FU, ENTER THE DRAGON TYPE OF SHIT." I yell as I lift off of her.

"NIGGA FUCK YOU, TALKING ABOUT MY BREATH WHILE YOU OVER THERE SMELLING LIKE SPOILED BREAST MILK AND ASS FLAKES" she said as she sat up in the bed.

By then I had enough so I started putting on my clothes. As Iwas pulling up my jeans she came over to me and started rubbing on me, and you know I'm not about to turn it down so we started feeling on each other. As I'm touching her neck I feel a big ass rock.

"DAMN HOE DID YOU SWALLOW A TURTLE OR SOME SHIT?" I asked as I stop touching her.

she laughs, "BOY YOU SO CRAZY"

Being the curious nigga I am, I start feeling inside her panties. It was all good until I felt a fat ass dick in my hands, no homo.

"NIGGA, ARE YOU A NIGGA?"

"by law....yes. but by heart, I'm the baddest bitch you will ever meet"

"HELLLLLL NO. YOU FAG"

"BUT YOU FUCKED THIS FAG, RIGHT?" it yelled as it got in my face. I don't know whether to call it a he or she so I'll just call that motherfucker 'It'. By then, I felt like crying so I gather my stuff and head to the door.

"FUCK YOU" it yelled from the doorway.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted back as I hopped in my car.

"YOU ALREADY DID THAT LAST NIGHT BAE"

I had enough so I just stormed off. Man, I can't believe I had sex with a grown ass Ray Charles looking nigga. He told me his name was Andrea, shit. more like Andrew. I'm not gay though, I was drunk. That counts for something, right?