Weasleys and Wars

Good morning, Lillian. So we sitting together today or what?
Hey Charm.  Yes, totally.  I should be in the dining car with Draco.  Meet you there?  Btw, Potter is an idiot.
I know. I saw him at King's Cross. And last night Dumbles tried to convince me to be friends with the scum. Btw, can I bring over some friends, or not?
Please don't be friends with him, or I'll have to disown you from being my sister.  But yeah, sure.  The more, the merrier.  Bring some chocolate too, I'm nearly out.
Did I tell you I had an Oreo ice cream cake last night? Because I had one. It was pretty great.
Sounds fun. And did you know I bumped into a pig last night?  He was carrying loads of sweets, it was pitiful.  And I was hungry, so I may have taken one of his chocolate frogs...
Nice, Charm thought as she headed towards her new friends: Luna, Hermione, George, and Fred.
"So guys, want to meet my sister and Draco in the dining car?"
Fred and George glared at her. "Draco. Malfoy. You've got to be kidding us," they said, teeth gritted.
"Umm... no. He's not such a bad guy you know. Now let's go!"
Hermione and Luna willingly walked towards the car, whereas Charm was dragging the twins. By their legs. She hit their heads on a few doors on the way.

Lillian bit into her waffle, sitting across from Draco.  She had just had a mental conversation with her sister, and they were meeting in the dining car now.
"Hey, my sister is coming to meet us," she told Draco.  "She's bringing along some friends.  Sound good?"
He nodded absentmindedly, pushing around the pancakes on his plate.
"And who exactly are these friends of hers?"
Before Lillian could respond, Charm came in dragging two redhead boys in through the the door by their legs.
"I don't want to go," one of them whined.
"Shut up. Seriously, you need to eat. Hell, if you didn't want to come you should've said so."
One bushy-haired girl and one daydreaming girl walked through behind them.
"Well, Charm," said the bushy girl, "they did tell you they didn't want to come."
"It wasn't convincing enough."
"This place is full of wrackspurts," said the other girl.
Draco looked up, hearing a thumping noise to see Charm drop the twins heavily on the floor. His lip curled in derision, realizing who they were.  Standing up, he ignored the twins, instead offering a hand to Charm.
"Draco Malfoy.  I presume you're Lillian's sister, Charm?"
Meanwhile, Lillian blinked confusedly at Fred and George, who were just getting up and rubbing their heads, shooting Charm identical stinkeyes.
"Yeah, I'm Charm. Nice to meet a guy with dignity around here."
"Hey," the twins said, still glaring at her.
"This is Hermione and Luna. So is anyone else meeting us? Lillian mentioned some other Slytherin wannabes. Frankly, I don't want to associate with people who aren't part Ravenclaw, the lack of knowledge is so irritable," Charm said. "And anyways, don't judge the Weasleys. They surprisingly have brains, unlike their dim witted brother Ron and his new bestie. Ugh, Potter."
At Charm's comment about dignity, Draco smirked, sitting back down across from Lillian.
"No one else is meeting us that I know of," Lillian commented to Charm.  "All the others I met are still apparently fast asleep."
By the way, Lillian nonverbally added, A lot of Draco' family is pure Slytherin, so be careful what you say.  I don't want to insult him.  And just as a sidenote, who are those twin peeps again?  Draco, meanwhile, was being extra careful not to shoot one single glance at the twins.  For some reason, his father had instilled in him that Malfoys were to have a personal vendetta against the Weasleys.  As a result, he felt irritation whenever even one of them came within ten feet of him, and now, there were two standing right there.
"Hey guys, if you easily get headaches, you might want to cover your ears," George said. Next thing the group knew was that a lot of loud cracking noises followed by, Fred and George: Master of Pranks. Draco instantly glared at them.
Charm laughed on the inside, because her actual prank was about to come out. She looked around and then she saw the first spark. A bunch more sparks kept on forming, to the point where the whole entire train was covered in pink and purple sparks. As much as I hate these colours, this isn't a half bad prank.
Then all of the lights retreated to the walls, the floors, and the ceiling. They spelled out MC: Those Weasley losers don't know what pranks are.
"What?!" Fred and George screamed. "Somebody took our spotlight!"
Draco sniggered. "To be honest I don't think you deserved it."
Hey Lillian, don't you also think my prank was way better than theirs?
You are a genius, Lillian snickered, unsuccessfully trying to muffle her laughter.  The best I could do would be to knock them out with A History of Muggles.
"I'm going to go force Blaise awake, there's something I need to borrow from him," he murmured to Lillian.  Turning to Charm, he arose from his seat.  "It was nice to meet you, but I'm afraid there's some business I must attend to."
He swept past the Weasley twins and out of the dining car, leaving just the two sets of twins at the table.
"So, Fred and George.. ."
An idea occurred to Lillian, and although it would be risky, she wanted to see their reaction.
"How long ago did you start pranking?" she asked with a barely concealed smirk.  "You all are obviously amateurs."
"Yeah seriously," Charm continued, "It was stupid and pointless. That MC person will actually make people laugh."
Luna looked up from her copy of the Quibbler. "It reminds me of the horrid mind control Cornelius Fudge used to interrogate the rebellious goblins."
Hermione looked absolutely pissed. "I had to stop reading because of you two idiots."
"You guys are such haters," George responded. Fred had a completely different view on the other hand.
"I'm going to find this MC and they are going to teach me their ways to the point where I will be better than them. Until then, I will be working my ass off to make pranks that are funny and not just annoying."
"Woah turn it down bro. You don't need to be that focused," his twin said.
"Uh, yes I do. I want to be the best."
"Like no one ever was," Lillian muttered under her breath in response to Fred.
Scooting over to where Hermione was sitting, Lillian peered over her shoulder.
"What are you reading?"
"I've picked up a copy of Potente Potions at Flourish and Blotts," Hermione replied snippily.  "I don't suppose you would be interested, though.  I've never met anyone else who is."
"Now you have," Lillian replied, a grin overtaking her face.  "I finished that book a while ago; I'm actually reading A History of Muggles now.  I totally recommend it, it really explains all their contraptions.  I've found book lights especially useful.  They're so much better than using your wand because you can just clip it on."
Hermione looked vaguely amused at Lillian's obvious enthusiasm for learning more about the muggle world.  She had never met anyone so enthralled with a whole different lifestyle that was nothing like theirs.
"I'm actually a muggle-born," Hermione said with a smile.  "My parents are dentists."
"I've read about them!  They inspect teeth, right?"
Hermione nodded in affirmation and launched into a more detailed explanation about dentistry, to which Lillian listened almost reverently.  She was fascinated with it, and had already been thinking about figuring out muggle money so she could rent a flat and live a more... normal lifestyle every summer.
"Lillian, you needed Hermione to explain all of this to you? I live in a flat and constantly follow their traditions," Charm inquired.
"Look, no offense sis, but I don't trust your judgement that much."
"Ah. That's probably a good decision. Hey Luna, what do wrackspurts do specifically?" Charm said.
"Well, they buzz around your ears and make you think differently. You can ward them off by not using perfume, but once you have them you have to take a special potion to get rid of them," Luna said in her dreamy voice.
"So, if Fred and George are the great pranksters they claim to be, could wrackspurts be causing their failure?"
"Maybe... I think there's a lot of wrackspurts on this train. I've been trying to ward off infection using my talisman." Luna held up a feather on a necklace. "The feather is from a water Phoenix."
Draco and Blaise walked into the room.
"What the hell is a water Phoenix? Phoenixes are the embodiment of fire, they can't be water," Draco argued.
"That's what the Ministry wants you to think," Luna calmly replied. "They are currently being drafted into their armies, along with inferies. Fudge wants to completely get rid of the goblins free will."
Draco walked forward and was preparing to explode when Blaise intervened.
"Woah, I don't think there's any need to get into a war over... water phoenixes?"
Blaise paused to consider the idea.
"Actually, say that hypothetically the Ministry was drafting these phoenixes into their army.  Where would they get them?"
"Oh for god's sake, Blaise," Draco groaned, rubbing his head in annoyance, "Not you too.  My life is being overrun with morons."
He glanced at Lillian.
"With the exception of you and your sister, of course.  You people are actually sensible."
Lillian snorted, amused.
"Suckup," Charm accused Draco.
He merely shook his head in response, sitting back down next to Lillian with a sigh.  She grinned at him with mock sympathy.  He was most likely going to have to get used to this if he wanted to still hang around them.
"So George, where'd you reckon we'd find this 'MC' persona," Fred questioned.
"Hell, Fred, don't become obsessed."
Charm peered at them through the corner of their eye, wearing a devious smile on her face.
So, he wants to play, huh?
"Do you really think they're going to take you on as an apprentice Fred?" Charm asked.
"Even if they don't accept me, I'm going to prove myself worthy to them."
"Okay have fun with that mate. So when do you think their next prank will be?"
"I don't know, but I swear the two of them are going to get it."
"Two of them?"
"Well obviously M is one person and C is the other."
Maybe two different physical forms but definitely not two different people. Hey Lillian, want to go break Sirius out of jail?
I heard a weird rumor that someone somehow smuggled in a hippogriff for him, but maybe we can drop by.  Just give me a few minutes to stock up on chocolate; those dementors are fucking creepy.  You know I don't like them.
Lillian shuddered internally at the thought of the Azkaban guards.  It was common knowledge of the sense of hopelessness and despair the dementors inflicted upon everyone, but the effects always hit the princess especially hard.  For what reason, she wasn't sure.  However, they seemed to be absolutely unavoidable in life.
"Accio chocolate," she muttered under her breath, only for several chocolate frog boxes to come hurtling toward her.
She yelped, ducking to avoid the painful onslaught of boxes aiming for her face.  Lillian didn't expect there to be that many frogs in the breakfast cabin of all places, but it was easily explained when she looked up to meet the eyes of a very startled Ron Weasley.  And beside him stood Harry Potter.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's Chad here. So Ashco and I made another joint chapter!!!! YAAYY!! I hope you like the story so far, and all of your views make my heart feel fuzzy. Or maybe it was just your hamster...
I hope you guys have a great day!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, Ashco speaking. I really hope you all have enjoyed our story so far. It's been a blast writing it (wow, that was really cheesy)! Anyhoo, we'd love to hear some feedback from y'all, so feel free to comment what you think down below. Have a lovely day.  Stay amazing, my fire-breathing turtles of the future. ~ Ashco