Sweet Lips [Shokudaikiri x Fem!reader]

甘い唇 -- Amai Kuchibiru -- Sweet Lips

After sending the teams out on sorties and expeditions, the citadel became half-empty. You asked the remaining swords to help clean, take care of the horses, or tend to the fields. When everything was done, you strolled into the kitchen to find Shokudaikiri cutting fruits. He wore his white dress shirt with an apron over to protect the fabric while cooking and his sleeves were rolled up on his arms. On the cutting board, the pieces of strawberries and kiwis were shaped as stars and other various outlines.

"What are you cooking this time?" you approach the dark haired male in curiosity.

Jumping back, he hadn't noticed your presence and nearly cut himself with the knife in the process. Trembling from the close-call, he sets the blade down on the cutting board and slowly turns to you. "A-ah, Aruji-sama... p-please don't scare me like that when I'm holding a knife..." clearing his throat, he straightens himself up with more confidence. "I'm going to make crepes with these fruits and whip cream as toppings,"

The idea of fresh crepes with sweets sounded delicious to you. You asked the one-eyed male if you could try some of his food creations and he happily agreed. Whenever he's not outside of the citadel, he would always try new recipes from the recipe book you bought long ago. He would always take kitchen duty to oversee the other swords and their efforts of creating a dish. Sometimes, you would ask Shokudaikiri to teach you how to cook as well.

As he slowly pours some of the batter onto the pan on the stove, the sizzling sound and smell of dough fills the room. Your mouth began to water from the thoughts of being able to eat something simple yet delicious. When he finished one batch of five crepes, he decorated one with whip cream, strawberries, and kiwis, while rolling in the thin cake. Satisfied with the outcome, he passes the plate along to you to try. The overall dish was adorable with its various and small shapes of fruit that added the colors of bright green and luscious red to the light brown cake, filled with white cream. While you cut into the crepe with a knife and fork, Shokudaikiri watches you with anticipation. You put the piece inside your mouth and feel the flavors melt inside with the complimenting textures of the dry crepe and the smoothness of the whip cream. Your face illuminates in pure bliss as you gush, "This is delicious!"

The bated breath that the dark haired male held, finally releases at your opinion. He heaves a heavy sigh of relief and pulls his head back to the ceiling as he laughs. "Ahahaha... thank goodness! I'm really glad to hear you say that, Aruji-sama," all of the trepidation he felt, faded with a few words. He leans on the counter with his hand on his cheek as he continues to watch you eat. When you finished, you thanked him for the meal and the consideration he gave you to try his fresh crepes.

Before you could put the dishes in the sink, Shokudaikiri stops you, "Wait, Aruji-sama..." he approaches you with a seductive gaze. Towering over your shorter frame, he gently places his hand on your chin, "Stay still... You have something on your lips..." then he swoops down to plant a kiss on your lips. He moves his tongue around the corner of your lip and hopes for entry through the barrier to your tongue. You reluctantly open your mouth, making the sword male chuckle a bit before wrestling tongues. He explores every single detail inside, while deepening the kiss by cupping your cheeks. You instinctively let out a mewl, which made the levelheaded male lose more of his sanity. With one arm around your waist, his other hand grips the sash on your kimono and roughy pulls it undone.

"W-wait a minute, Shokudaikiri-kun," you try to push him away, but his hand moves to your breasts. "W-won't we get caught?" then you immediately shrieked when he began to pinch the sensitive tip after pushing aside the bra cup. Reluctant to change the mood, he holds your hand and pulls you inside the walk-in storage closet, with a canister of whip cream in hand. After closing the door and turning on the lights, he wraps his arms around you while licking your ear. He gently pushes you down to the ground, hovering over your revealing chest through your kimono.