Chapter 13

Lexi put the photo in an old frame that she never used and put it on the night stand by her bed. She went and took a shower and and got ready for bed. After her shower she decided to watch some T.V. Before bed.
***Time skip to the morning***
Lexi woke up and got ready for work and ate breakfast. At the BAU Lexi went to the conference room to find everybody waiting for her. She said "Sorry for not being here sooner I hit a lot of traffic." Hotch said "OK so today we are dealing with an unsub who kills his victims by slitting there throats and every body found has been missing either jewelry or some other personal item. 8 body's have been found in a 4 week period. The unsub is killing roughly 2 times a week." Emily asks "Where are we going this time?" Hotch said "We are going to San Antonio Texas. So go get your stuff. We leave in 35 minutes." Lexi walks to her car and grabs her duffel bag and heads to the jet. When she gets on the jet she and Derek Morgan were the only ones on the plane. Derek says "So how do you like being on the BAU team so far?" Lexi replies. "I am liking it so far, and I feel way closer to my dad this way." Derek smiles and said "I bet you your dad loves having you on the team." Lexi smiles. Then the jet door opens and in walks.....