the story of seth

"It's not an illness." I touched my hand to his face. "It's just a weakness. Everyone has weaknesses." He lit up, smiling that beautiful smile that I loved so much. Becca Crawford. Smart, pretty, and popular. Seth Carson. Cute, adorable, and mentally ill. They may seem totally different, but in reality, they're more alike than one would think. Not really fitting in, they manage to find each other when Seth comes to Becca's school as the 'new kid'. Everyone in the popular crowd just dismisses him. Everyone, but Becca.

They look like the perfect couple, the perfect match. That is until Cal, the football quarterback who'd do anything to get what or who he wants, threatens to reveal Becca's rebellious past to Seth. She's determined to keep him away from the secret, but not everything works the way we plan it to. Will Seth and Becca's relationship make it through everything? Or will something else come up that will keep them apart forever? A/N: The sequel to this is in present tense, so I'm changing this story to present tense, also, because I like it so much better. You can totally still read it, just be aware that it might suddenly change tenses while you're reading. lol.

Status: complete

Author: Miasmiles