4: I Hate Him (part 2)

A/N:
Okay girlies! So its about freaking time i make a part 2 for I Hate Him!! Enjoy and vote pwweeaassee???!! Muah -Shannon B. Conrad.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Mom! Im home!" I shouted as i threw my bag aside and plopped the couch. My mom came into the living room.

"Y/N, don't you think your too young to be watching Spongebob?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Your never too old to watch Spongebob." I protested. "True DAT!" My idiot brother, Nathan said.

He was on his way to his "friends house to study". But we all know he's just on his way to go to that small alley with his friends to look at dirty magazines and smoke.

"See Ya mom, and Y/N!!!" He shouted slamming the door behind him. My mom shook her head. "Anyway...how was school?" She asked. I kicked off my vans before replying, "Same as usual. Hung out with Andrew, Ashley, Faith, and Tanner. Oh! And we have an assignment...well project to do with partners." "Mh-hm. Are you partners with Ashley?"

I sighed. "No, im partners with Justin." I gloomly said. "Pardon?" I never talked about Justin cause well...you know. "Justin Bieber." I said. "Stupid popstar. Ring a bell?" "Ohhhhh him!" My mom said. "When do you gotta work on this project?"

" I told Justin to be here at 5:00." I said grabbing a blanket from on the arm of the couch. "Oh okay, thats in an hour." I rolled my eyes. Yeah. An hour. Uggh.

(5:00 pm)
*ding dong*
I hopped off the couch and answered the door. Justin...

I just can't look at him after what he did today!!!

*Flashback*

"Look were your going much?" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and tried to push past him. But he kept blocking my way. "What do you want?!" I wanted to mutter "dick" under my breath... But im not one...like him.

"Come to my place at 8:00 pm sharp." He orderd. I raised an eyebrow. "No. Come to MY place at 5:00 pm" i demanded back. He shrugged and my face fell. I didn't want him to give up!!!!

"Okay then." He said winking at me. I wanted to throw up right now. He WINKED at me. But wait...is it a sick feeling in my stomach? Or.....butterflies?! Ahhhh!!!!! No i can't have feelings for Justin!!! No no no no no!!!!

*end of flashback*

"Come in." I mumbled grabbing my bag again. "MOM WE'LL BE UPSTAIRS!!!" I shouted. She answered "ok" and we were off. We got in my room and i said. "Take a seat on my bed." I tried to sound polite. "Ok" he said. Jeez, he aint as rude as i thought. Wait what?! Yes he is rude!

"So uhm, you draw good?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "Nope." I said popped the "P" as i looke in my closet for a folder full of my drawings. I thought i was a terrible drawer. But iv won a trophie at an art contest before. I found it!!!

I gave him the purple folder. "What is it?" He asked taking it in his large hands. "My old drawings. Tell me watcha think." I said walking away to get my stuff outta my school bag. I grabbed my art book, pencils, pens, markers, paints, and papers and walked over to the bed with Justin.

"Holy crap." I heard him mumble under his breath. "Y/N these are incredable. Especially this one." He pulled out a drawing of 16- year old Justin Bieber. I blushed madly and took it away. "Don't judge me." I said looking away.

"Oh i can tell why you'd draw me." He winked again and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He had his jaw clenched and he looked...focused. He had no emotion in his eyes but they twinkled perfectly. And his lips.....

WAIT!!!! WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleh. This one sucked. Hopefully part 3 will be better okay people? Mkay? Mkay. Bye bye!!! Send in those requests!!!!! :p

-Shannon not listening to anything right now because she'll wake up her parents and siblings.