Chapter 1

Throughout history, impossible things happen, things that seem utterly impossible, but somehow, they happen. They happen when all other possible routes would fail, and somehow, someway a miracle comes around.

In reality, the miracle is an ancient warrior who travels space and time, pushing people and events into action. He goes by the name of Locke.

"Hey Locke where we going next? We've been sitting around in the TARDIS for two weeks and haven't left! The crews getting seriously ticked off." Someone shouted to Locke while running to catch up and match his pace.

"Relax Peter we have plenty of time. Besides, I'm making my way to the console room to plot a new course. We're going to the planet of Serntipin." Locke announced calmly to Peter while keeping a steady pace forwards.

" Ok Captain. would ya like me to get rest of the crew ready?" The little man asked, panting from trying to keep up with Locke, who stood a good foot taller than him.

Locke agreed with Peter and then ran the rest of the way to the console room.

Crystalline flecks sparkled through the air as Locke walked in, lighting up the room. Sky fish swam around the room, like a swarm of birds graciously gliding through the air. Locke fed the information to the Spatial Location Input on the Navigation Panel, dialed in the correct date, and then moved to the Fabrication Panel.

He activated the dematerialize function and the TARDIS vourped into action. The TARDIS materialized 2 miles from the major city of Serntipin, Clollar.

"Okay everyone. Meet up in the console room with your grav suits on. Remember, zero-gravity on this planet. We meet our client at the Atvali Inn. He goes by the name of Brand Curhan"

Locke announced on the speaker.