Chapter 1

Maliya's p.o.v

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm at 5:45. so I went to the bathroom took a shower and did all of the rest of my hygiene stuff. After that I got dressed in some jogging pants sports bra and a wife beater to go for a run before I go to school with my sisters a brothers. Then I went to grab my grey and white Jordan's and started to head out the door but Nicole stopped me.

Hey, going for a run? she asked while putting on her shoes probable doing the same thing so I asked her. Yeah, you to?

Yeah, but come on before someone else decides to come, she said and we ran out of the door closing it silently.

We ran for about 10 minutes until it was time to meet everyone else in the work out room for our daily routine. Then we took showers got dressed and went down stairs to eat and talk about the job for the day. Yes job we're assassins, anyway time to eat :P.

So who and what's the job. Kyle asked while sitting down.

Umm...Nicole said grabbing the file, Oh here it is his name is Nickolas White and it says that we need to meet him at around 6:00 today. 

Ok, so that means that everyone has to be here at least around 5:45 to change and get ready to go after school, mom said setting down the food on the table. OK we all said at the same time.

{Note: They only kill the bad guy like terrorist and some people from Iran in the army says so.}

After we ate and got all of our book bags and let to our cars and drove to school.  

__________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry I made you guys wait for this chapter

it got deleted. But i'll try to update more often SORRY:P

I'm also sorry that its short but I got annoyed