(15) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

My cries had stifled now and I was just enjoying the feel of Jake slowly rocking me.

I know weird right? About a week ago I would be dying to get away from him.

But now I'm seeing a side of him I think only I now know of.

The obnoxious, mean jerk Jake was comforting me, and I was enjoying it. "Watch when I tell mum!" Jake muttered angrily.

I looked up at him, gobsmacked. Did he just say mum....? "Mum?" I managed to choke out. "Yeah, my mum, his mum, same thing." He said casually.

My eyes widened. But that mean...that meant that Jake was Craig's brother! "Craig is your brother?" I asked him weakly.

He looked at me confused, "Yeah." I just nodded. And next thing I knew, I felt-light headed and suddenly everything went blank.

*****

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with an arm wrapped securely around me. I turned to see Jake sleeping like an angel.

He looked so different to when he was awake. His blonde hair messed up but still cute, his blue eyes closed, looking completely calm and serene.

But how did I end up here? Now I remembered everything. Craig. Anger surged through my body. Why did he do this to me?

I decided to forget about him for now. I looked up at the clock. It was 11:30. Shit! I almost leaped out of Jake's arms.

He looked at me sleepily. "What is it?" He said groggily rubbing his eyes. "It's eleven thirty." I said simply. He looked at me bored. "So?" I could've smacked him!

"We had to be on the coach at 9:00! We've missed it by 3 hours!" I said, knocking his head with my hand.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down so that I was on top of him. He had a devilish smirk on his face. Oh no! Oh no you don't!

"That means we can do anything we want!" He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

I tried to pull away from him again but he just pulled me back and this time crushed his lips to mine.

I still tried to pull away from him but his grip on my wrists just got stronger. He now had both my hands in one of his hands above my head and his other hand was wrapped around my waist making it near impossible to escape.

He pried my lips open expertly but before he could go any further I bit his tongue. "Yow!" He yelled, clasping his mouth.

I smirked at him while he glared at me. "What was that for?" He asked. "That was for kissing me without my permission!" I said.

I got off the bed and walked to my own room.

I had a hot shower and changed into some dark blue ripped skinny jeans a pink top and pink converse.

I was walking down the stairs to the grab a bite to eat when I felt a hand pulling me back. Can you guess who it is? Yep, Jake!

I sighed, "What is it, Jake?" I said, without turning around to look at him. "I need a proper kiss as a thank you for yesterday." He said in my ear seductively.

"You want a kiss?" I asked him, turning around in his arms. Looking up at him and tracing the muscles on his arm with my finger. "Y-yes." He said

"Are you sure?" I whispered. He hesitantly nodded. I got on my tip toes and pulled him down by his shirt and kissed him with force.

He seemed surprised. Silly boy! I brought my knee up to his stomach making him think I was going to wrap it around him but kneed him instead. Hard.

He doubled over, holding his stomach. I bent over, showing him a generous amount of cleavage, "Don't mess with me, boy. You'll just get hurt." I said and patted his cheek before continuing down the stairs like nothing happened.

********

Do you like the story so far?

Please vote and comment!