(4) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

"Hey, Kristi?" Stacy asked as we got back from the canteen. "Yeah?" I said, looking at her. "How do you know Jasper?" She asked me, obviously trying to keep her cool. I thought about how to answer her and then said simply, "I bumped into him on the first day I cam here on the street." And carried on with what I was doing.

Suddenly, Stacy whirled me around so that I was now facing her, "Why are you acting like this is no big deal?!" She yelled at me shaking me, as if I would see what she was talking about if she did. I looked at her like she was insane, "Cos it's not a big deal." Stacy just stared at me like I had just said I liked eating yoghurt out of my bellybutton.

She let go of me and shook her head. "What?" I asked, she was acting really weird. She rolled her eyes as if saying, 'typical Kristi'. "Jasper is the hottie of all times! Have you seen his abs?!" She exclaimed. Here we go again! Almost every girl in the school has asked me about Jasper. I don't want the talks from Stacy. "Alright, I admit he is extremely fit..." "Underestimation of the century!" Stacy muttered, but loud enough for me to hear. I glared at her and continued, "But I only like him as a friend. He's like the older brother I never had!" Stacy just gaped at me with her mouth going in an O shape. I closed it and she just stared at me.

I still had Craig to think about. I don't know why, but Craig is at the back of my mind bugging me. I find something funny about him. He's not like any other boy I've seen or gone out with. He's different. I need to talk to him. Though, every time I look at him and he sees he just looks away and his face goes slightly pink. Do I make him blush? The door opened and in comes Chris and Craig looking bizarrely happy.

Not that they're not usually happy, it just looked like the happiness was given a boost. Craig went to the bathroom and Chris came over to me and sat down on my bed. "Um, Chris, your bed's over there." I said, pointing to his bed. "I know. I need to talk to you. Come here." He said, patting the space next to him. I sat down awkwardly. He looked around at the bathroom to see if Craig was out yet and looked relieved when he heard the shower tap go on. "Ok, listen Kristi. Craig here is a little shy. But he really likes you and doesn't have the guts to say anything to you. I don't know what you've done to him, coz he's never acted that way with any other girl. He really likes you." He said looking at me. My face was down since I didn't want Chris to see the blood rushing up to my cheeks. Somehow though, he saw and he let out a low chuckle. "I know you like him too. So don't worry. Give him a chance." He quickly got off my bed as Craig was coming out of the bathroom.

His hair was wet and was sticking up in spikes. He was wearing a black shirt with jeans. He was dressed casually but he looked cute. He seemed to have felt my gaze as he looked at me and our eyes locked. He looked away quickly and started making his way to the door when I asked him, "Craig, do you wanna go to the canteen?"

He looked at me and almost stuttered, "Yeah, sure." He held out the door for me like a gentleman. We went into the lift and he pressed ground floor.

Neither of us spoke, but then we looked at each other and this time he held his gaze. I felt as though those chocolate eyes were burning right through me. "Kristi, I've been meaning to talk to you since the time I met you, but I guess you could call me a wimp coz I was....well, I don't know." He said, not looking at me. "You're not a wimp." I said softly. All of a sudden, I took his hand and caressed it.

Don't ask me why I did it because I don't know why myself. He looked up at me and I felt like he had known me forever. He smiled and you could say that my heart almost fluttered. We walked into the canteen like that hand in hand. He was really funny and sweet and.....well, the list could go on forever.

That night I couldn't sleep. Maybe from happiness or something else, but when I finally fell asleep, I had a nightmare. It started out normal. I was with Craig, but then out of nowhere some buff men came and they snatched me away from Craig. They suddenly grew wings and they flew off with me while Craig was stood there helplessly calling for me, then I woke up. Craig was sitting on the edge of my bed trying to calm me down. "You started screaming and then you started crying and I got really scared," He said. My eyes colours were probably brown right now because I was scared. I was crying harder now and Craig was hugging me and stroking my hair to try and compose me.

Craig couldn't hug me properly sitting down at the edge of the bed so he ended up lying next to me holding me close to him. After a while I stopped crying. I looked up at Craig and saw that Craig was looking at me as well. I reached my head up and gently pressed my lips to his. He was surprised at first but then he started to respond. We stayed like that, kissing each other for a few minutes until we had to get some air. It somehow felt right. Me and Craig. Craig and me. I felt like we were made for each other. We fell asleep like that, me in Craig's safe arms.

I heard giggling as I woke up with strong arms around me. Now I remembered, I had a nightmare and Craig came to comfort me. The giggling came from Stacy. She was sitting on her own bed sitting up staring straight at us. I realized Craig was still asleep as I carefully untangled myself from Craig. He looked so sweet sleeping; he was like a little angel. His hair was a little messed up and I just realized now that he was only wearing an almost see-through vest and shorts.

As soon as I got up and set my feet on the ground Stacy came over and dragged me to the closet. "Well, what did you two do?" She said, looking at me mischievously. I swear, Stacy had such a dirty mind. "We didn't do anything except for one kiss." I said. She looked in my eyes to see if I was lying or not. "Alright, I'll take that for now, but tell me everything which happens between you two." She said smiling.

Craig's pov:

I woke up feeling unusually refreshed and saw that I was in Kristi's bed. Hold up! Kristi's bed? Oh, now I remembered, she had a nightmare so I ended up sleeping next to her. I saw her come out of the showers and I gasped. She was wearing a red dress which went down below her knees with black leggings and sandals. She looked absolutely astounding. She felt my gaze and looked at me with her face going slightly red. I got up and hugged her from behind her. "You look beautiful." I whispered in her ear. She twirled round in my arms and said, "Thank you," And she kissed me for the second time. It ended faster then I would've wanted it to be but it didn't matter, "Now go change." She said, turning me around and lightly pushing me in the direction of the bathroom. I just laughed. It felt good to have such a great girlfriend.

***************************

If you like this story and want me to continue then please comment and vote!

I won't write unless you do!!!!!