Getting to know you

Ok so sorry for the wait guys I just feel like blah, the first story idk how to end it and I don't want to give it away so ill finish it eventually. This chapter was almost done so I decided to finish it and add more to make up for lost time. I switched my style of writing towards the middle so bare with me, I type on my iPhone so typos will be there ugh. I CAN'T SEE ALL COMMENTS OR MESSAGES SO IF I DIDN'T GET BACK TO YOU KIK ME AT GwenAlexis find me on twitter @cheetahh__ follow my IG @huggssxkissess . Please comment and get me followers ON THIS STORY. I usually get comments on my old story but I'm focused on this story because its just way better , my first one was very "beginner - ish" so please feel free to read that one if you like but Please comment on this story too. Anyways this is super long for the wait but here ya go.

___________________________________________________________________________________

[The next morning.....]

Jacob POV~

So I woke up In a ........... Beach? What? The walls , they were moving, well the waves were & the birds...... What the F-

GG-morning Jay

Jay- morning ?

GG- *looks around* oh, yeah I set it to change to this when I wake up in the morning. The walls are motion pictured. They also have a hidden bathroom, the corner that separates oue beds has a machine by the cabinet, just out your hand on it and itll lead you to the bathroom hall.

Jay- :O what? Your not serious.

GG- I am. And it's only 9:30 I'm taking my ass back to sleep ! Your a freak if you wake up this early Perez.

Jay- *laughs* i think the birds woke me up .

GG- ha. Ill tell you what at 12 we can go get lunch and ill show you around before training.

Jay- deal

GG- Kay, don't talk to me im OUT !

She's cool , she's real, I like it. I like life here already. But after of sitting and thinking about life for 30 minutes I changed my clothes. I looked in my closet ? Where would that be .......... BINGO in the wall, now which wall would that be. Ill just search until I find it. After 10 minutes of finding the closet I saw one side with my ninja clothes & one side with my style of clothes. How do they know me so well. I laid out my green Adidas track suit with a black Shirt under just incase it's hot outside & my obey SnapBack and some Adidas socks with slides. I'm taking an hour shower, it's my thinking place. I went to the bathroom hall and there were a handfuls of guys there. Some much younger, some much older. I went into the shower stall , clean & minty by the way,  there was a pull out chair on the side :O it's like god has answered my prayers ! And I sat there and showered thinking......about not just life...... But new life.

[GG's POV]

It's 11:03 on a Friday in February . almost a year from my being into this program.

GG- alright I'm up Perez.

Must be showering .

Jay- your up *walks in with a towel wrapped around his damp , naked body*

Just think about turtles , think about turtles.

GG- a-as yeah just woke up and I realized your gone

Jay- just took an hour shower, to think

GG- I understand I do that alot, which is why there are chairs in the showers lol

Jay- well thank god for you

Awkward silence....... Hate those

Jay- so I'm gonna get dress you should get ready