25: "Call the cops Kelsey!"

"Congratulations!" Kenzie said when I told her about the restraining order. The judge had seen enough to give me the restraining order. Caleb wasn't allowed to contact me in anyway, wasn't allowed to attend school with me and wasn't allowed within five hundred feet of me at anytime; all because he couldn't keep his hands to himself and hit me. I was finally free of him.

"I just hope this works. Otherwise it looks like I might be joining Zoey at CU." I said as I sipped my coffee.

"It will work. He won't risk breaking the restraining order. I bet Alex is happy though." Kenzie teased. She still didn't know that Alex was our Math teacher and that I was the reason he started wearing black Vans to class everyday.

"He's happy that I'm staying."

"How's living with him?"

"It's nice. I like waking up to his handsome face everyday."

"And having sex with him at night?" Kenzie asked with a lifted eyebrow to emphasize her teasing.

"That's pretty good too."

"So when do I get to meet him?" Kenzie asked.

"Depends on how well you can keep a secret Miss Marks." A voice said behind me. Although, I knew from how he addressed Kenzie that is was Alex and he was in full teacher mode.

"Oh, Hi Mr. Kaynes." Kenzie said awkwardly as Alex sat down next to me. I could see the bewilderment on her face when he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for not following through on your threat to meet on campus." Alex said once his lips left my cheek.

"I was only going to follow through on that if you were going to actually give us that pop quiz like you threatened." I retorted.

"You know the way to work me—"

"Wait, you mean to tell me that the only reason we didn't have that test, that I studied for by the way. Is because you two are together?" Kenzie asked interrupting Alex completely.

"Yes, that is exactly what happened." I said.

"Not exactly. Kelsey bribed me and I took it, plus you guys have an actual test next week so those idiots that didn't study will just get a worse grade." Alex said lightly as he slipped his arm around my shoulders.

"I didn't bribe you!"

"You totally did!" Alex accused with his mouth dropping open slightly.

"I did not!"

"Oh so saying that if we have sex the day before and you can get me to finish isn't a bribe what is it?"

"It's a bet." I retorted with a triumphant smile on my lips.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this!" Kenzie practically yelled as he hands slapped against the table.

"I can't either Mackenzie!" Alex said as he turned back to me. "It's not a bet, it's a bribe. You bribed me to get out of taking a math test. That's not fair."

"What's not fair is it I got good grades because I give you the best sex on your life, direct quote from you by the way." I replied with a smirk curling onto the edge of my lips.

"Guys, seriously!" Kenzie yelled over us, causing people in the cafe to look at us with glares.

"What?" Alex and I said in unison.

"You're having a fight about sex and –"

"A disagreement." Alex and I corrected her together.

"You're having a disagreement about why we didn't have the test because you two had sex. You've been seeing each other for how long and I'm just now learning this?" Kenzie asked.