He Hits you

Now, we all know that Niall James Horan would NEVA EVA do that but remember, this is just an imagine.

YOU

it was 2am. 2 in the fucking morning. i still cant believe hes not home. i know he had to go to the studio but it takes this long?!

i heard the door open and slam shut.

"what the fuck?" i said.

"Niall?" i called.

"what!" he said harshly.

"whoah whoah, i didnt mean to bug you." i said in a hurtful tone.

"leave me alone."

"what?"

"leave me alone." he says again.

"what's your problem? all i wanted to do is to welcome you back and i get this?"

"i dont give a shit. get your ass to bed."

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! DO NOT AND I MEAN NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

"UGH YOURE SO ANNOYING (Y/N)! I CANT BELIEVE I LOVE YOU! YOU WONT LEAVE ME ALONE AND YOU ALWAYS ASK ME WHERE I AM 24/7!"

"NO I DON'T! NOT ALL THE TIME!"

"YES YOU DO!"

"WHAT'S WITH YOU TODAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"NOTHING HAPPENED AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! YOU ALSO DESERVE THIS, TOO!"

"DESERVE WHAT?!"

after i said that my left cheek was stinging. i had tears in my eyes. i looked at Niall in horror and backed away from him.

"Princess, i-i'm so sor-"

"no youre not. dont even think about calling me. EVER!"

"Princess, please dont do th-"

"shut up! leave me alone! take your ass to bed! i dont give a shit! what did i do to deserve this?!" you say sobbing.

"im sor-"

"Niall, you should feel ashamed. very ashamed. we're over."

you grab your phone and storm out the "use to be shared flat".