No. 2

"We don't need another one, guys. I can sing."

Everyone was laughing.. ugh.

"Yeah, right." That was James. I gave him my best 'You better don't say anything further or I'll shoot you - look'. He didn't even watch me, but I think it was pretty impressive.

"Look, Ben, you have a nice voice, but you just have to admit that it's no use. You're not able to sing the heavier stuff all so well. Just imagine a whole show..."

"Cameron, I believe I can do it, really.."

"Ughh, Ben, stop acting like a stubborn child and just admit that you can't!godda*mit! Be a big boy, be Big Ben." Camerons words startled me and I blushed.. you know.. I call my littlenotsolittle friend downthere that.
I quickly hid my face by looking down and letting my hair fall over it.

"FINE." I said through gritted teeth. "I'll accept a new singer." See how I didn't admit that I can't do it? I'm awesome.

Cheering.

"Come with us then, buddy. We already found someone.. he's waiting next door." Cameron was dead to me now.

"You little bastards were searching for a new bandmember without me and brought him here already??" I was out of my mind, boiling with anger.

"You were still too attached to Danny to be rational and we have to get a new one as soos as possible!", said James. If looks would kill I swear he would be dead now.

Cameron saw that I wouldn't go anywhere and did the one thing that made me wanna kill him too.
"DENIS! YOU CAN COME IN HERE! IT'S ALTIGHT!!"

Nothing's 'alright'.

The door got opened and in came... a child? A child with many tattoos..

"You look like a little kid." I said in the most poisoned voice I could do.

"Wow, that's awesome ,dude, cuz you look like a pedo to me." ....

Silence.

A sassy kid.