V. Newfound Strength

Here's the last part of this mini-series. I can't believe it took me almost two years to finish this lool. But anyways, yeah, here it is.
Thanks so much for reading this short fanfic, everyone. :)

---------------------

STEAL YOUR LOVE
Part 5: Newfound Strength

From your neck, Iwaizumi Hajime slowly trailed his kisses down to your chest while his deft fingers worked the buttons of your shirt. Despite not having enough experience, he seemed very sure about what to do next.

You were now inside your bedroom, on the bed, on heat and so eager to touch each other.

Iwaizumi was already half naked, exposing his toned body and muscles, and was in the process of discarding your clothes when you suddenly held his hands in place. He looked at you, frowning as he studied your reaction. "Why? Do you want me to stop?"

You shook your head slowly, your eyes starting to moist with tears as doubt filled you up for a moment. Would Iwaizumi accept you as you are?

"Than what's wrong?" he asked, worriedly this time.

You hugged yourself, not knowing how to express what you were feeling at the moment. "It's just that..."

Iwaizumi stared at you for a second before planting a small kiss against your forehead. "It's okay, you don't have to force yourself. I'll wait until you're ready—"

"No," you interrupted him before he could finish. "That's not it. It's because of this." Hesitantly, you removed your shirt, exposing your upper torso to the frowning man in front of you.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened at the sight of your body, littered with bruises and marks. They weren't that visible though, as they were in the process of healing, but they still stood out because of your pale skin.

There was silence for a while, Iwaizumi just kept on staring at the marks on your body. You couldn't read his expression at all, but you knew he was thinking about something because he wasn't moving an inch.

After about a minute, he reached out to touch one of your bruises and you nearly flinched in pain. He ground his teeth upon noticing your reaction. "Without you telling me, I already know where you got this from."

He didn't wait for you to respond, he pulled you in for another tight, securing embrace. It was as though he already knew what you needed. You needed him—his warmth, his scent, his love.

"I don't care if I'm not your first, [Name]. I don't mind at all. But this—" His grip on you tightened. "This is unforgivable. I can't forgive him for this."

You pushed him away from you, just enough distance for you to stare into his eyes. He looked so mad, yet hurt at the same time—hurt not because Oikawa was your first, but because he could never imagine all the pain you had went through in the hands of that despicable guy.

"I love you, Iwaizumi," you started, caressing his cheek lovingly, "After everything that's happened I won't even be surprised if you feel disgusted with me, because I do. I don't deserve someone like you. I knew that from the very moment you said you loved me, but still I couldn't stop myself from wanting you to be near me."

He quietly listened to you, as if he didn't want you to stop from telling him how you really felt.

"I want to forget about Oikawa and everything that he did to me," you admitted, "I wanna be a person who's worthy of you, Iwaizumi. Because I want to be with you always."

His lips pulled into a gentle smile as he wiped away the tears that had streamed down to your cheeks. "You don't have to do much, [Name]. You just need to love yourself more, as much as I love and respect you."