All Over the Road

A/N: Hi! This little story thing was inspired by the song All over the road by Easton Corbin. It's my first ever smutty fic so please be nice if it sucks. You kind of have to trek your way through the opener to get to the good stuff but bear with me.

*~~*

Sam was working on the new case by himself in the war room while Dean and Cas were out on a date. It was still pretty early, only 10 in the evening when he heard the bunker door swing open and revealed Dean walking into the bunker, and boy, did he look pissed.

"Dean?" Sam called out, confused as to why his brother was storming into the bunker at this hour. "What's wrong.... wait, where's Cas?" 

"Out in the car still." Dean sighed, still looking put off as he plopped down into the seat next to Sam.

"Did you and Cas have a fight or something?" Sam asked warily. He remembered the first time the couple had a 'little' fight. The bunker became a war zone again for a week. Sides were picked. A couple weapons were drawn. Luckily, Crowley was able to lock up all the really dangerous stuff before Cas could get his hands on it.

"What? Oh no." Dean smirked a little at himself. "Not at all."

"Then what's got you throwing a temper tantrum?" Sam asked exasperatedly. Dean pulled a bitch face that could rival Sam's before reaching into his coat pocket and throwing a wad of paper down on the table. Sam hesitantly picked it up and unfolded it before bending over in laughter.

"Shut up." Dean hissed, face turning red.

"A traffic ticket! That's what's got you in this mood?" Sam snickered.

"It's my baby!" Dean cried exasperatedly, letting his head fall face first into the table.

"What even happened? As much as you speed, you never get a ticket."

"It's not for speeding." Dean mumbled into the table. 

"Care to elaborate?" Sam asked, leaning forwards onto his hands. There was a longer than normal pause from Dean before he spoke again.

"Reckless driving." He muttered.

"What, where you drunk or something?" Dean finally lifted his head off the table, and Sam could see that he was blushing all the way down his neck. Even the tips of his ears where red. "Dude, what happened?"

"I don't really think you want to hear." Dean said quickly, shaking his head.

"C'mon Dean! It can't be as bad as the bunker incident of '13." Sam pleaded.

"Our fight wasn't that bad!" Dean protested.

"Au contraire, I lost an eyebrow when you went after Cas with that flamethrower." Sam said, pulling a bitchface. "Now spill."

"What are we now, teenage girls?" Dean spat. Sam just looked at his brother expectantly. "Fine," He conceeded. "But don't say that I didn't warn you."

~*1 hour earlier*~

"Here Cas, I'll get the check." Dean reached over the diner table, grabbing the bill before Cas could get to it first.

"You always pay Dean." Cas complained, nibbling on one of the fries that was left over from his burger meal. Dean tried not to let himself get too distracted by the pale pink lips. Judging by the small smirk on his face, Cas clearly knew what he was doing to Dean.

"Stop that." Dean glared at his boyfriend, who simply raised an eyebrow- a quirk that the fallen angel had picked up from Sam.

"Stop what?" He asked, blue eyes widening innocently. The smirk was still there, and it wouldn't fool Dean. Dean looked back down at the bill and jumped violently when he felt Cas's bare foot- he must have slipped his shoe off, Dean thought absently- brush up against his thigh. They were in the back, with Cas facing the inside of the diner while Dean was facing the window, so no one could see what they were doing unless they came right up to the table. Dean had to give Cas a credit, that little fucker knew what he was doing. Slowly, Cas's foot started to move closer and closer into a dangerous area, and Dean felt his jeans getting uncomfortably tight.