The day my best friend and I accidentally kidnapped Him!

Prologue: 

“April.” My best friend Shelly hissed at me. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” 

“Yes, now shut up.” I whispered harshly back at her. We were currently crouching in a bush outside his house.  It was massive and had a tonne of security but we had managed to get close enough to be underneath the window to his living room. All I wanted was a photograph, that was it and then we could get out of here. “Keep an eye out for the guards.” I reminded her. She nodded and turned so she was facing away from the house and out into the darkness of the rest of his estate.  I took a deep breath before slowly getting up from my crouch; my state of the art camera raised in front of me and peered into the room.

The room was softly lit by small lamps attached to the cream walls and there were two burgundy coloured settees taking up most of the room and on the wall on the far right was a 52” television which almost filled the wall. And then he walked in.  He was tall, muscular with cropped dark brown hair and if the light was brighter, then you would have been able to see his piecing blue eyes. His skin was pale but in this soft light it looked darker, he looked mysterious. I waited my finger hovering over the shutter button until the right moment… There! He looked down through his lashes in this direction, his eyes shadowed and it looked like he was thinking hard, his strong well build arms were crossed over his wide chest showing off his muscles even more. I clicked the button. The noise of the shutter was louder than I had anticipated and his eyes suddenly darted up and met mine.

“Shit.” I muttered as his eyes widened, I quickly snapped a picture of that expression as well before I ducked down and practically pushed Shelly out of the bush. “He’s seen me.” I told her before she could ask. She echoed my curse and hurried ahead of me, I followed her lead and kept low as scurried down his manicured lawn and back to the part of the fence where we had originally climbed over to get in. Shelly went up first and climbed up after her once she had gotten to the top where we had thrown my jacket over the barbed wires, yeah this guy had pulled out all the stops on security but his guards were thinly spread over his estate.

Just as I was about to climb over I heard shouting. I looked back over my shoulder and saw torches heading this way. “Shit.” I cursed again and quickly jumped over, grabbing my jacket as I did so. I landed heavily on my feet but luckily I didn’t damage my ankles or anything.

“Hurry up.” Shelly whispered desperately. She was about five feet away from me, already pulling her car keys from her pocket; they glinted in light coming from the torches that were closing in on us from the other side of the fence. I ran up to her grabbed her arm and we legged it a couple of blocks down to her car. It was a small black Audi and completely inconspicuous, perfect for what we had wanted to do tonight. She ran around to the driver’s side and I climbed into the passenger’s side jamming my seat belt on as I closed the door and she shoved the keys into the ignition. She slammed her foot down on the acceleration and pulled straight out onto the road and sped away.

She quickly slowed down as soon as we started to join the regular traffic, so we would be conspicuous. It was only then did we both let out sighs of relief. I pulled my black beanie off my head and pulled the bobble out of my hair, letting the chestnut waves tumble down my back. Shelly also pulled hers off and let her short blonde hair frame her face instead of being hid inside the hat. I glanced at her as she did me and we both burst out laughing. That was the most fun I’d ever have and the adrenaline rush was awesome! And the look on his face when he saw me was priceless.

“When we finally both calmed down Shelly asked me. “Did you get it?”

“Oh yeah I got it.” I grinned, patting my camera that was around my neck.