Chapter 3 -7 Deadly Sins Part 1

He walked down to the small basement under his house dragging the unconscious girls body behind him. When he finally got down to the last step he turned on the light and looked at the other three girls and the four empty chairs. He looked down at the girl that he dragged behind him. Four down three to go.

He thought to himself. Each and every one of them sinful whores. He sat the small girl down in the chair and tired her hands up behind her back. and her feet as well, her head started nodding back and forth as she began to regain consciousness. She was a normal height girl with short dark brown hair, and flawless deep brown skin. Her dark brown eyes slowly opened, and tired to adjust to where she was. 

After  fully waking up and remembering how she was taken away off her own front porch she started to scream, but fail with a small rag in her mouth. Looking around she saw the other three girls next to her, and her eyes became huge at what she saw. 

He looked at their scared eyes and slowly walked in front of them. Each one was branded with a word across their chest. 

The first girl was a tall thin girl she had long thin brown hair and her skin was now pale. Her big brown eye were sad and she had a rag in her mouth to keep her from talking.She was tired and hadn't eaten in a few days. Her clothes were dirty and you could see the word envy burned across her chest. 

The second girl was a small girls with blond hair that was now dark from all the dirt that was in it. Her water blue eyes were filled with fear and hate. She was almost as small as the first girl but a little more curves. She had the word wrath across her chest. she could still feel a small stinging on her chest. 

The third girl and the biggest one out of all of them She had short black silky hair and her tight eyes were closed from being so weak. She was branded yesterday with the word gluttony going across her chest. She woke when she noticed that there was one more girl being put in this room against her will.   

They all knew what would come next .  The first girl turned her head away as the tears began to fall from her face. The second  tired to scream but was muffled with the dirty gray rage stuffed in her mouth. 

The third girl was still barley conscious.  

Walking to a dark corner in the room he carefully filled his hands with long metal objects. When he turned around there was a bright orange glow showing the word pride. he stood in front of the pretty dark girl in just brought in and place the metal letters on the floor. 

Quickly he ripped the front of her shirt off and threw it to the ground. tears were now pouring from out of her eyes as she struggled to get out of his reach and away from this hell. 

"Shut up" he spoke so softly , but she only cried harder with nothing but fear inside of her. 

"SHUT UP" He then screamed so loud all of the girls jumped out of fear. Then she began to get quitter as her muffled sobs soften in to small weeping. 

"I'm am doing this because you have sinned. You  think to high of yourself and put yourself before God. Soon it will be time for you to face him, but for now you will just be punished" and with out warning he put burning metal against her skin as she scream in horrible pain.

With each letter he did this until he was done. The girl's body was now shaking in pain and fear, as she cried and silently prayed for the pain to stop and for  forgiveness knowing she wouldn't make it out alive. 

 After putting the metal back in its place he got in one chair and sat in front of them and looked at them. Soon God will have them he thought to himself. They've had their chance on changing their sinful ways, he gave them many chances, but they never did try to change. So it was now time for them to be punished. Shaking his head and saying a quick pray he got up out of the chair and started to walk back up the stairs. 

Turning off the light he took his time walking back upstairs and turned off the light. 

****

Reaching the top of the stairs he walked into the kitchen with the smell of garlic backed chicken, stuffed mushrooms green beans, and butter rolls. Oh how he loved it when she cooked for him. He then saw her slowly stirring a pot on the stove, with her lovely body and beautiful hair and....... 

"Oh hey" she said snapping him out of his thoughts. 

"Hello my love" he replied back to her walking towards her and  kissing her soft lips.  

"So what do i have to do?" she wondering looking up at him. 

"You will go down there and pray for them" he spoke to her 

"Then i can have my necklace?" her eyes got bigger with hope that he would say yes 

"No not yet, 1st the whore who wears it must be put to rest. She has sinned and soon she will pay for it. Then you shall have your blessing my love" he whispered to her as he held her hands 

"Alright" was all she said 

"Ok. Now bless the food so we can eat" he smiled and lead her to the table where most of the food already set. 

" Lord thank you for this day............."

________________________________________   Vote and Comment!!!!!

A/N :  Sorry for the wait......well this is all i have for right now. I really need some one to throw a few ideas at me for this story and any of my other stories. I need your help. So if there is something u might like to see happen in the story please let me know and i'll see what i can do.!!!!!!! HELP MIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might rewrite some of this.. or add something but idk yet......its to early to decide but please understand i dont want you to know who the people are until later in the story!!!! Thats why there are no names.  

Part 2 coming later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!