The Great Escape

(Ryuu is above)

Ryuu's POV (YAAASS)

I blink then look around. Nash and Luna were hugging each other in fear. I think back to how we got caught.

Virgo took us away from mom, saying that it's an order to protect us. However, the man that attacked mom and dad chased after us. He controlled Virgo and stole us from her. Virgo tried to get us back but failed to even move. The man carried us here, threw us in one giant cage and told us to be good and don't try anything.

I sigh. I stand up and look around. I sigh again. This guy is a creep. Stuffed wolves and dogs were everywhere. I sigh. "If he has a pet wolf, then why have all of this?" I think out loud. "Aren't you scared Ryuu?" I glance at Nash and Luna. "No, should I?" Luna tilts her head. "Why not?" I look around. "Well for one, mom, dad, and the others will save us. Two, he can't touch us." "Why can't he?" I touch the lock on the cage. "I overheard somethings from him. We are supposed to be sold. He can't touch us. Mom and dad on the other hand..." I look down. "He wants their heads for himself. So he'll most likely sell us first then go after mom and dad." I hear gasps. "Luna, do you have a hairpin?" "Yeah, when mom did my hair this morning, why?" "Let me have it. I'm getting us out of here." She takes the pin out of her hair. "Here" I grab it. I take the pin and shove it in the lock. I put my ear towards it. I twist the pin back and forth until I hear a click. Jackpot. I take the pin out and take the lock off. "You did it?" I turn around. "yeah? Why do you sound surprised? Its a simple lock" "Tch, lets just go"

"Where do you three think your going?" We turn around and see William. "Wah~! We're doomed! We're dead!" Me and Luna sweatdrop when Nash grabs his hair and runs in circles. "Idiot, use your magic. Call Gemini or Aries for crying out loud!" Luna grabs at her own hair. William just very, very, VERY slowly walks towards us. I sweatdrop. "Am I the only sane one?" I sigh and burst into flames. My fire was a dark blood red. I run up to the man. "fire dragon's iron fist!" I punch him in the face. He falls back, unconscious. I sweatdrop. "This was the man who took us from Virgo?" Luna tries to calm Nash down. I sigh. I hate this. "CALM DOWN BEFORE I TELL ON YOU!" Nash freezes. I cough. "You ok Ryuu?" I look at Luna. "Yeah, its just that my throat isn't meant for screaming" I grab the back of Nash's shirt. "Come on." "Hey! Let me go!" 

"Ah! Nash call out Gemini!" "Why?" "We're lost, and we need to see how to get back to the guild." "Fine, fine. I don't have a contract with you but, Open gate of the twins! Gemini!" I hear a doorbell and a glow. "What do you want?" Nash tilts his head. "No time for a contract. Can you copy him and find the way back to Fairy Tail?" "Sure!" They transform into William. "Follow me" They grab my hand, and I grab Luna's hand and she grabs Nash's hand. I sigh. "Anything useful? Like info or what his goal is?" Gemini nods. "Yeah, his parents were bounty hunters as well. He was trained very young. He became obsessed with wolves when he found his exceed, Rokios when he was ten. His parents left the country when he was 15. His parents never came back. His goal is to gain a ton of money so he could go and find his parents." 

I look behind me. Nash and Luna were walking towards me. I wait until they're next to me. "Well? We're here" I look up at the guild building. "Until next time" I hear Gemini's voice disappear. I hear footsteps rapidly approaching. I blink and the others squeak as the guild doors open. I look up and see mom panting. "Oi Lucy! What was that? Kids?" Mom runs towards us. We all collapse as mom tackles us with hugs. "Oh thank Mavis you're all ok!" "How the hell did you get out of there?" I look up at dad, who has his arms crossed but a grin on his face. Nash and Luna point at me. "He did it" I blink then shrug. "Technically we all did it. I used Luna's hair pin to open the lock, Nash had Gemini lead us out of here. So we all did it" We all stand up. I try to swipe dad's hands away as he ruffles my hair. "Good job kiddos. We're proud of ya." "So Lucy, how did you know they were out here?" Mom looks at Dad. "Mothers intuition" "What's that?" "Don't ask, let's go inside."