-Sneak-Peak-

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in a while so here's a sneak peak on the next chapter.

-MhzLydii-

··········

We exited the car and exited the Armani store where the salesperson were looking at us, most likely waiting for us to buy some expensive suit so that they can swipe our black card being the greedy bitches they are.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A woman who looked like she was in her early thirties came up to us and asked with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Her clothes were a bit messy, probably because she got a quicky from some dude. I looked behind her and saw a guy with his clothes all over the place proving my suspicion.

"Hello. Good Afternoon." my father said in his 'I'm Not Interested In You' voice while sneakily showing off his wedding ring.

Her smile fell slightly but she quickly covered it up.

"We have an appointment today . It's under Perez."

"Come right this way. We've been expecting you." She said leading us to a secluded area in the store.

"Here you are." She said before walking away but not before grabbing my ass and slipping her card in my back pocket.

"Cougar." I mumbled. Never been with one. Maybe I should try. The older the better. At least she'll be more experienced.

The thought of that brought a smile to my face. Well that should be interesting.